“Absolutely Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from $199 for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Long Island, NY
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Everything about the Exotics Racing experience was top notch. The facility is clean and attractive. You can view and sit in all the cars prior to starting the track day. The staff is friendly, helpful, and full of enthusiasm. You can tell they enjoy what they do (who wouldn't love a job like that???) and they really want you to walk away a satisfied customer. And let's not forget that safety is also their #1 priority, for those who may have reservations. I have a little racing experience, and can say unequivocally that this is worth every penny! Every car was spotless, had good tires, and good brakes. The cars are obviously well maintained. I did 7 laps in the Aventador, since it has always been a dream of mine. The instructors will let you explore your personal limits, and encourage you to drive better and faster with each lap, while keeping you safe. If my checkbook were unlimited, I would have kept on going all day! I'd spend my money here before a casino any day! Thanks again Exotics Racing! Hope to see you all again one day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hi David - Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in the Aventador. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

• Turkish first
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“40th Anniversary gift for my father”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This will be something my father and I will be talking about for years! We booked 3 vehicles, I drove the Mercedes SLS AMG and the Lamborghini Aventador, and my father drove the McLaren MP4-12C and also did a drifting ride along. We bought the videos of course documenting our experience and recommend doing that as it is over far too quickly! If we had more time I think I would have spent much more money and tried a few more vehicles! I would recommend this experience to any and all people, from 18 and up (must be 18 years old with a valid drivers license to do this as I found out for a friend). If you are in Vegas, just do it!

Visited September 2013
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Very happy you and your father enjoyed the time on track with us!
Trenton, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I gave this as a 50th Birthday gift. The vehicle I reserved was not available, so they were offered a complimentary upgrade. The staff was friendly and helpful. A great experience!

Palm Springs, California
“A Senior Citizen's Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Exotics Racing is a first class experience all the way - from the excellent staff to the quality track to the incredible race cars available. My husband's dream has always been to drive a Ferrari, so for his 75th birthday, I treated him to this experience. As a novice to driving a race car and a senior citizen, the staff could not have been more knowledgable and supportive from the moment we walked in. He was upgraded to a 430 Scuderia. His instructor (Joe Maden) was patient and informative and seemed to know just what my husband needed to know to make it a great experience. If you are a senior citizen contemplating a chance to drive a fabulous care, we highly recommend Exotics Racing. We purchased the video and, while a bit pricey, it was well worth it - we have enjoyed reliving the experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Very happy we could provide your husband with a memorable time on track.
Cairo, Egypt
7 attraction reviews
“Nice Experience of Real car race”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nice Experience of Real car race. I took a Lambourgini and was able to drive at 160km/hour which is very fast given the curves.
Those who like cars, it is a nice experience to try.

Visited September 2013
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, September 30, 2013