“You Get To Go Fast” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #26 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Race Car Tracks, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from $199 for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Duluth, Minnesota
“You Get To Go Fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Got to drive three exotic cars on a road course as fast as I could go. My wife won't see this, so I can honestly say it was the highlite of the trip even though we were their for our anniversary.It was a unbelievable experience. If you are a car guy or just enjoy going fast then this is a MUST!!!

Visited October 2012
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hi Patrick,
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We greatly appreciate your review and glad to hear you had such a memorable experience with us.

Boca Raton, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“One of the coolest things I have ever done in my life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Instructors are awesome. They are not arrogant pricks who think they know everything about racing. You will actually learn something from these guys. Even the classroom is fun. I will be doing this every time I am in Vegas. You drive the cars on a real track at the Las vegas Motor Speedway. These cars are as nasty as it gets.

Visited October 2012
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here. We appreciate getting such great feedback on our cars, staff and overall our program. Happy to hear you had such a great time on track with us.
Detroit, Michigan, USA
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great experience...very organized and professional staff! This is expensive, but worth the experience!!! I would definitely do it again.

Visited September 2012
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing! We appreciate your feedback on professional staff and the organization on track. Glad you had a great time driving with us.
Bad Axe, Michigan
“Dream come true”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had a wonderful time out on the track. The crew and the instructors were great. I only wish I would have purchased more laps in each of the cars that I drove. I didn't want to stop. Overal me and my wife had an extremely good time out at the track. I love how they push you to you and the cars limit around the track. If your looking for a good time and wanna go fast in a sweet exotic car, this is the place. The wife did the ride along. They didn't have the Corvette that day, so I was thinking that they were gonna put her in a Porsche, but instead they put her in a Lamborghini Gallardo. How sweet was that. Her face lit right up. Book it TODAY!!!!

Hi Justin,
Thank you visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you and your wife had a great time on track with us!
Richland, Washington, United States
3 attraction reviews
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband & I had ride-a-longs with Rudy as our driver and it was the most exciting ride I have ever had. We got to ride in the Lamborghini Gallardo and it is something that could become very addictive. We plan on making this an annual event. The staff was very friendly and courteous. I would highly reccommend Exotics Racing.

Visited September 2012
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Glad to hear you enjoyed the ride-along experience with Rudy. Thank you for the compliments on our staff and we'll look forward to having you visit us next year!