“The Signature in Las Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Owners Suites at Signature
125-145 Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Ranked #60 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
Kendall Park
“The Signature in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The suites are large and the bathrooms are beautiful with large glass showers and oversized tubs. I chose a Penthouse room facing the mountains and MGM pool. The room, 35606, was specious with a full kitchen and 10 foot ceilings and windows. Bed is very comfortable and pillows are fluffy. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Two choices: View of the Las Vegas Strip or the Mountains. After walking the strip all day and enjoy...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
LONDON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed at The Signature last year and could not fault it. The suite was amazing with a stunning view over the strip. It was also nice to be a little distance away from the madness of the strip. We would go back there any time.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Cali
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My first two nights at the signature were great. I booked through the hotel directly.The third night was where the nightmare began.I booked my third night with book a room web site which is handeled by luxery suites international . The owners suites at the signautre are handeled by a different housekeeping company then the signature suites housekeepers.When I checked into the room with my 11 yr old at about 4:30 there was red splattered all over the wall( I believed it to be blood) the other walls were filthy with brown stuff all over them. The sheets were pulled back on the bed and were not changed with a stain on the sheet.The seat in frount of the bed had a huge white stain on it and the bathroom was not cleaned.Well I called the head of housekeeping. He came down and took pictures of everything because it was so bad, and told me that the housekeeping services for the owners suites were sub par and he was hired to fix the problems.We were moved to a new room a hour later. However,my daughter and I had dinner and show reservations at 6;00 and the room was not ready in time so we had to get ready in the hotel bathroom and could not check in until after 10:00 to our new room.Here is the kicker. when I called luxery suites the next day to complain about the mess, I asked for the manager. The woman who answered the phone replied I am the manager. She was argumentative with me, stated the red stain on the wall was red wine not blood and argued with me that the sheets were clean and that the stains on the furniture were were not that bad. She did not comment on the filthy bathroom though. I expalined to her ,who cares what the stains were blood or wine there was stuff splattered on the wall and that the room should have been clean period.The only thing she was concerned about was what that head of houskeeping and the frount desk said to me. The head of housekeeping agreed with me the room was unnacceptable, and the frount desk at the signature stated that they have nothing but problems with luxery suites. The frount desk stated they get complaints against them all the time.The woman at luxwery suites became very mad and said it is against their contracts to talk negatively against thier company and they would be dealt with. I stated, so let me get this straight because the housekeeping manager was trying to help me and the frount desk at the signature was trying to help me you are going to retaliate against them. That was the only thing luxery suites cared about. I asked her for a room discount to my bill or the night waived completeley she told me absolutley not, since they changed our room which was by the way passable but not cleaned as well as the actual resort housekeepers cleaned my room the first two nights. Only when I threated to write this on trip advisor did she offer to waive the resort fee which she never did. I also informed her if she repiled to this post on trip advior with lies and excuses to what I wrote I would respond back with the truth to all of her points. She hung up on me in the end. I stopped payment on my amex and have vowed to let friends family and anyone who will listen know how shady this company is. Only book at the signaute with the actual resort and stay away from this company like the plague.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Owners Suites at Signature? Share your experiences!