“Great Tour and Our Guide Alex is the BEST!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Tours of Las Vegas

Quality Tours of Las Vegas
2961 Dean Martin #317, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
1-855-418-0888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #279 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Tours of Las Vegas are the founders of the Las Vegas to Hollywood Tour, with over 12+ years experience in the Las Vegas tour business. We perfected this tour in our own unique way to be like no other. You get to have lunch with the stars, you get to go shopping with the stars and we drive you around Beverly Hills, VIP style. You get to be a celebrity for the day!!!
“Great Tour and Our Guide Alex is the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My mom, Sherry and I took the Hollywood from Vegas tour on July 3, 2014. We are from Louisiana and were so excited about the trip. We were picked up on time by Alex in a nice Merceds bus with great air conditioning. Our tour guide Alex was the BEST and we are still talking about our fantastic trip. Alex took us to Santa Monica Pier and Beach, we ate lunch at The Cheese Cake Factory, walked Rodeo Drive, saw The Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, the stars handprints and footprints, some fantastic houses, and the Hollywood sign. Our tour guide Alex was so knowledgable, he was a safe fantastic driver, and so funny that our cheeks hurt by the end of the tour. We could not imagine having anyone else as our guide. Alex was perfect and made a wonderful trip even better. Alex really took care of everyone on the bus. When we return to Vegas, we will book this tour again and book it on a day that Alex will be our guide. Thanks Alex for a time we will remember forever. Every time we eat "grits" we will think of you!!

Visited July 2014

Rushden
“LA day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My girlfriend and I went on this trip during a break in Vegas.

It is a long day, pick up around 6.30am and arriving back around 11pm but it's worth doing.

Santa Monica beach is nice and you get to see the end of Route 66. The Cheesecake Factory was good and as we had pre ordered the food was out in minutes. Then you get to look around rodeo drive and wish you could afford to go shopping!

Then on to hollywood and the walk of fame and the Chinese theatre, this was very busy but worth seeing. You then get taken right up into the hills so you can get a good picture of the hollywood sign in the background.

Overall the price for the trip was great value, but take a jacket as it can get cold on the bus with the air con.

Julio was our driver and he was excellent throughout a long day. He kept us refreshed and was very knowledgeable. He probably made the trip as he was a great guy. Was a nice mix of people on our trip and we even had a group picture at the end!

The only downside was we couldn't sit next to each other as the mini bus had rows of 3 in the back, but there was a few DVDs to keep us entertained in the long journey.

Definitely recommend this tour, book it!!!!!

Coventry
“Excellent trip - loved it from start to finish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

After reading previous reviews of this tour me and my friend were very concerned as people seemed to have complaints.

We were picked up by our guide (alex) at the exact time we were advised and seated on a fantastic mercedes tour bus.

From start to finish this tour was exactly what we expected and much more!

We had a fantastic time and cant thank alex enough for his expertise during the trip!

Would strongly recommend booking this trip! :)

Visited July 2014
Arvada, Wyoming
“Outstanding Hollywood tour!!! Awesome deal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

At first, we were a little apprehensive to book with this company because of a few bad reviews we read. After doing the tour, we had no regrets whatsoever!!! Everything was simply awesome. It started off great, a shiny new minibus showed up right on time at the valet entrance of our hotel, Greg our tour guide greeted us with a friendly welcome.

It was a small group of 10 people, everyone was in a great mood. Greg was making jokes and telling us so many interesting tidbits along the way. First stop was the California Sign at state line for some photos, then we made a rest stop shortly after. Muffins and juice was handed out on the way, and ice cold bottled water whenever we wanted.

Once we arrived at Santa Monica beach, the scenery was lovely and the weather was amazing, sunny with a little cool breeze. After about an hour of walking around and taking photos from the beach and pier, this enormous white limousine showed up to take us to Beverly Hills where we would be eating lunch and taking a tour of Rodeo Drive. Along the way, we drove through some residential neighborhoods to visit some celebrity mansions, like the Spelling manner and Playboy mansion.

Once we arrived at the entrance of the Cheesecake Factory, there was a line-up, but we didn't have to wait, we were escorted straight to our table and since our food was pre-ordered, it was ready within minutes. Now that's VIP style. Very yummy pasta dish that I ordered, huge portions at this restaurant. After we ate, we walked over to Rodeo Drive, browsed through the boutiques for about a half hour and took some photos. Everyone looks like a movie star, not many tourists hanging around there, it was an interesting experience. After Rodeo Drive, it was off to Hollywood.

Once we arrived at the Boulevard, our tour guide Greg walked us through all the main sites, then we ventured off to explore the Walk of Fame and the hand prints to snap some photos of our favorite stars. He also brought to get a good view of the Hollywood Sign. Greg is a great tour guide. He told us a lot of interesting information about Hollywood before we even arrived there, and that really helped us understand the whole story behind Hollywood.

Bravo Quality Tours, you've really outdone yourselves on this tour.

Visited June 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Hollywood here We Come !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were in Vegas in mid April and before leaving home in Canada...we decided to do something different ...so I checked the different tours and found Quality Tours...after reading other reviews, etc. we decided to book with them to go to Hollywood. There was only a small problem with the pick up place as our hotel was under construction and they had told me they were picking me up in front...however I knew even before I was in Vegas that this was not going to be possible! When in Vegas, I called them to advise them that there was no way they could pick us up in front of our hotel and they told me to go across the street to a different hotel pick up area....we are seniors and I was a bit upset at having to walk that far as my husband has a bit of trouble walking long distances. In any case that evening a really nice guy named Tony called me to make sure everything was ok and I told him about the distance problem...he kindly suggested that we just walk next door to our hotel and they could pick us up there...we were so happy and they were right on time 6 am...we transferred to a different bus and when we got on it was pretty crowded and I thought we would not be able to sit together...however someone behind me asked my name and then told me she had saved us a seat right in front...you have no idea how wonderful that was ...knowing we could sit together...the person behind me ...turned out to be our fabulous tour guide ...Gabriela....I was so happy she was our guide as I had read great reviews about her and now she was ours! She was so informative about every subject...kept us entertained with so many interesting stories...and the time passed pretty quick. At around the California border...we were allowed to get off for a bathroom/coffee stop which was appreciated! When we got back on ...I think we were offered water/juice and pastries ...which was so yummy! Drinks were available anytime we wanted ...and Gabriela put on a movie for us ...which was excellent! At some point she explained the procedure for our lunch break at the famous Cheesecake Factory...and passed out sheets for us to choose our lunch...it was exciting and well organized! We also stopped at the Santa Monica Pier and I think we were there about an hour...we were free to walk around wherever we wanted ...my husband and I sat on a bench right beside the End of Route 66 Sign...we took a few photos there and then it was time to return to the bus ...where our most competent driver, Greg ...was waiting! Then on to Beverly Hills ...for lunch! I had the fish and chips and I am not really much of a fish person...but I have to say ...that is the absolute best fish I have ever had...and huge portions that I didn't think I could eat...but it was so good...I ate it all ! After lunch we were able to go walking to Rodeo Dr. where I was able to visit the Guess Store and do a bit of wonderful shopping for my daughter (it is her favorite store) ...so it was exciting to get her a couple of things from this particular store...after that we window shopped and stopped to admire a really beautiful car...a Bugatti...we took some photos of that too !!! Then back to the bus where we learned that our sweet tour guide Gabriela had the best experience right by the bus ...and actually saw and talked to a famous movie star...he was in his car and was attempting to get by our bus! I was sorry I missed that. Then on to the limo to go and see the star's homes! I found that to be extremely interesting ..and while we all know they live in a gated community...we didn't get to see their homes up close...but it was exciting to just know who actually lived there ! It was a lot of fun in any case just driving through that fabulous neighbourhood! Back at the bus ...on to Hollywood Blvd. and Gabriela took us on an informative tour pointing out all the places of interest and giving us her personal tips where the best places were to shop for souvenirs, etc. ...that girl knows everything there is to know about California...she was just so much fun and so good to all of us !!! I do believe she goes out of her way to make sure everyone is having the best time possible...which speaking for my husband myself ...we absolutely did !!! We had quite a bit of time to walk around on our own and that was really interesting ...loved going in and out of all the shops in the area! I actually can't remember at which point we saw the "Hollywood Sign" ...but of course that was definitely a highlight that we enjoyed! One of the things I really liked seeing was Wes Craven's house...we weren't up close...but I got a pretty good view ot if...(I am a horror movie fan...even at my age???)! Just driving through the city on our way back to Vegas ...was really interesting and just so enjoyable ...knowing we "were" in Hollywood! ...and of course Gabriela pointed out again all the interesting things and famous places ! Our trip back to Vegas was interesting as well as we did come up against a sign warning of huge gusting winds ahead...that sounded a bit scary ...but I had full confidence in our driver, Greg ..he definitely knows what he is doing and while I am sure it was a bit difficult at times...he got us back to Vegas safely and right on time...around 9:30 or so ! I was so sorry to see the end of the trip...as we had so much fun that I didn't want it to end! We were so lucky to have our wonderful tour guide "Gabriela" and our competent driver, "Greg" ! It was a long day...but didn't really seem that way because of so much to see and do...the time just flew by! Thank you all staff at Quality Tours that were involved in "our" trip....Erica, Tony, Gabriela and Greg...you were all so helpful and took such good care of us two old seniors !! We will definitely be taking this tour again on our next visit to Vegas ...and hopefully will get the same two people ...Gabriela and Greg...you are a great team!!! I can hardly wait until our next visit ....I have told all my friends and relatives to take this tour when they are in Vegas!!! Thanks again Quality Tours!!!

Visited April 2014