“Lobby bar with no food” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Aurora

Aurora
3900 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Luxor Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (The Strip)
702-262-4591
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #362 of 682 things to do in Las Vegas
Spokane, Washington
82 attraction reviews
“Lobby bar with no food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice environment and good service, a number of beers on tap instead of just by the bottle. Disadvantage no food or snacks

Visited November 2013

Morgan City, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
“Perfect bar & location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is my favorite in the Luxor. Every morning we would get Starbucks and all meet in the bar and visit. And at the end of the day we would meet up to end our night with a drink before going to bed. So warm and inviting!

Visited September 2013
Beltsville, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Sure why not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ended up here because of a B1G1 for checking in on Foursquare. Drinks were good. Not too wimpy not too strong. Atmosphere was fine. It's a lobby bar...that's pretty much what you get. Nothing fancy. Just a good place to sit and chat and have a few drinks.

Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
“Bad bar in a good hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Luxor has always been a great place to stay in Las Vegas but this bar they have here is something else. The staff just doesn't care and delivers on an absolute minimum level(What's the least amount I work I can do before I get fired). Every time I ordered a drink the bartender would huff and sigh like do I really have to do this and then I had to listen to him complain about how it was time for him to go home and why am I still here. Once you had one drink he was pretty much done with you and really had to get his attention to get another one. I have never had to work so hard to get a second or third drink. Some other people just got fed up and walked out but for some reason I stayed, won't go back to his one, lesson learned.

Visited August 2013
Sonora, California
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Bartender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The main reason i loved this bar is because thier was a bartender named joseph who was amazing!!! loved him he! he made great drinks and was a blast to sit and talk to!!!!

Visited May 2013