Rental by Owner Direct-Signature JR SUITE NOV SPEC

Clean living area
king bed
Junior Suite Kitchenette
Blender, toaster, coffee maker, micro
Las Vegas
Condo/Apartment –
Studio, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

tfitt1
Bolton, Lancs
“Return Visit -faultless again!! Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was our second visit to the Signature - We stayed for 11 nights at the end of June on Tower B on the 38th Floor and again the suite and service was excellent.
Booking and everything is so easy and the girls there always answer any queries promptly and its great value for money.
We love the location and the fact you can also use the MGM pools etc and the housekeeping service is excellent - This is a real oasis in Vegas.
We will be back in August next year and there will be quite a crownd of us and I will certainly be recommending the Signature and Rental by Owner to our friends

Liked least: Nothing I didnt like
Friends getaway
Sonya B
Kaysville, Utah
“No smoky casino to walk through”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

We returned yesterday from a 3 night stay at the Signature (MGM) Jr. Suite. It was our 25th wedding anniversary. The price was good for what we received. I have to admit that we were just a little disappointed. Here's why:

Pros:
* Clean room
* Comfortable pillows
* jetted tub
* kitchenette
* Concierge service is friendly and helpful-use it for all your questions
* Valets were quick and friendly
* The hotel sent someone up to check on us after arrival to see if they was anything we needed.

Cons:
* Front desk personnel were unhelpful and seemed agitated. We had to come all the way down 38 floors with all our luggage in tow (some things had to be left in the hall because we couldn't carry it all back down just the two of us) because our room key cards did not work when we first arrived. No apology was made and they questioned our reservation.
*on your room description it mentions that you have tennis and biking but there are no tennis courts at the MGM, you have to go to another hotel and pay to use. Also, there are no biking trails on site or in the city for that matter.
*MGM pools are closed for renovation BIG :(
* TV's are small and we had to have the cable reset by hotel "engineer". After the third time the TV quit working, we gave up.
* Toaster only worked by holding the handle down to cook toast-we asked for another toaster but they never brought one.
* We asked for hot cocoa rather than coffee but front desk said that had to be handled through owner of the suite.
* We needed a receipt to a show we purchased online but in order to do so, we had to go over to the "business center" located in Tower 1. Once we got there, we had to pay to access the internet which is $1 per minute with a minimum purchase of $7. Then it cost another $1.25 to get the copy. We were under the arrangement that our room fees paid for free internet.
* Room had thin walls. We could hear the elevator all night and the people in the room next to us as well as the maids out in the hall. We wondered if they could hear us also.

Suggestion:
Some rugs in the bathroom would be nice. The floor is cold and slippery when wet.

1 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 1 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
3 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: the kitchenette, no smoking/no casino, the jetted tub and bed
Liked least: no MGM pools availiable
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
TropicalT...
San Francisco, California
“Very nice similar to Trump for 50 bucks less.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Very nice 4 star place. It's the studio apt set up. Nice big bathroom. Well appointed, clean. Very comfortable. I did not lack or want for anything else, they even had room service.
I liked it cause it was on the quite side no big crowds no casino, just the hotel w pools and a little restaurant. I would stay there again no problem. But remember there is no room maid service, that is extra.
But if you want the crowds and action it's only a five min walk to the MGM grand through a couple of big hallways and a people mover. And the MGM grand has it all.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Quite low key
Liked least: No maid service
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
tfitt1
Bolton, Lancs
“Fantastic place, fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

I wrote my initial review on the Signature page on 21st September but forgot to mention I booked with Rentals by Owner Direct at the Signature - I think I did them a dis-service!
Right from making initial enquiries, booking, at check-in and out everything was excellent - Prompt replies from Nicole & Maddie with answers and clear explanations, detailed confirmation documents, and I have never had a quicker, friendlier check-in/out.
We had a problem upon arrival in our suite in that the safe was locked but this was rectified within 5 minutes of me reporting it.
We had a Jr Suite with balcony and strip view on the 36th floor and it was everything we expected and more. Far enough from the strip to be peaceful and relaxing but only a short walk to the hustle and bustle. Use of the MGM pool was also a bonus!!
I have already booked flights for next year and will be making enquiries to hopefully stay there again.

Friends getaway
dollink
San Francisco, CA
“Stuck in an elevator for an hour. No on site maintenance and no customer service. Don[--]t risk it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

I don't usually write reviews, but I want to help others avoid a similarly negative experience.

We booked two suites for my sister's bachelorette party in late September. Upon arrival, before they even got to the suites, my sister and two friends got stuck in the elevator at the 38th floor. They remained trapped in the elevator for about 90 minutes; it took the company an hour just to get someone to come to the building to fix it.

For a company that operates three towers with at least six elevators in each tower, it seems odd and potentially against code that there would be no on site maintenance, or at least access to a nearby maintenance company.

After they finally got out of the elevator and dropped their bags off at our room, we received a call from the front desk offering $100 each for their inconvenience. For someone with claustrophobia, $100 isn't really worth being stuck in an elevator on the 38th floor for 90 minutes, but we appreciated the gesture.

However, when we checked out on Monday, they denied having offered the credit and we had to waste two more hours convincing them that it had been given and getting them to correct our bill.

Through all of this, I left multiple messages via phone, email, and facebook with Rental by Owner Direct at The Signature and I never heard back. They have yet to do anything to address it. I will never rent from them again and I'm hoping I can save others from having similar negative experiences. Hopefully the elevator issue is a rarity (although I recommend avoiding Tower 1 just in case), but the lack of customer service seems pretty shady and for that much money, I wouldn't risk it.

Other issues that were minor by comparison:
* The doors to the room don't fully shut. You have to wiggle them closed.
* They keys to the doors only worked about half the time.
* There is wifi in the rooms, but it's not reliable.
* The rooms themselves are worn.
* There are no chairs on the balconies. You'll need to bring them out from the room.
* The location is at least a 15 minute walk from the strip. It doesn't sound bad, but if you're wearing heels or with a group and just want something to eat, it's a little irritating.
* The towers themselves are pretty far apart and only Tower 2 has access to cabs. You cannot call and book them in advance, you just have to go down there and wait.

3 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 2 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
3 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 3 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
3 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Proximity to the pool.
Liked least: Being stuck in an elevator for an hour with no maintenance staff on site.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Large groups
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
ravencoho
Juneau Alaska
“My go to place in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The signature is reliable. I feel comfortable from the moment I walk in. I can run down stairs (tower one), grab a cup of coffee/breakfast and go back up to my room. I love the views from the penthouse balcony. I appreciate that the pools are private. I like the comfortable smoking area out side. The Jr. Suite has a small kitchette, and having fridge is genius. We rent a car, stop by a store and pick up snacks, water, pop, beer, juice, and a bottle of vod. The fact that you can get drive in and out easily is stressfree.

5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: value
Liked least: walk to the strip
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Listed since : Oct 2009
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within two days
Calendar Updated: 11 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing