“Good if your a fan!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of CSI: The Experience

CSI: The Experience
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-891-7006
Falmouth, United Kingdom
75 attraction reviews
“Good if your a fan!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a vegas pass so this was included, our son is a fan his 13yrs so he really wanted to go here, first thing I have to say is the staff are great they make you fill welcome, we got out CSI body suits and started our mission yes it was easy but our son loved it and with the Vegas pass you can do all three crime case's, yes it's easy but if your a fan it's fun also you can buy some fun photos at the end and best of all for our son if you solve the crime (and you will) you get a e mail saying you did or you can get it printed out by staff for $5 I think! Just send it to your e mail address, all in all great if its not busy and your a fan!!

Visited December 2012

“Don't spend the money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Needs to have things upgraded.Use characters that are no longer on the show and haven't been for a long time.

Melbourne, Australia
66 attraction reviews
“Do anything in vegas besides this”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This is awful.
Cost over $100 for 4 people and took maybe 10 minutes to complete. The 'crime scenes' were poorly thought out and the one I was at was missing the 2 most important things I was supposed to be 'finding'. Such a waste of money.
Then they charge you if you want to print off your certificate of completion, a photo in your vests and $14.95 for a single picture in grissoms office (which you can't even go into unless you pay).
There were some interesting things to look at but I could've got all the information online for free.
Trust these reviews. They're spot on.

Grafton, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
“Go When It's Not Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

After having read the reviews on tripadvisor about crowds spoiling the fun, I decided to try and go early in the day. They open at 9am, and I was there at 9:30, with my $10 off coupon (most books had coupons for $5 off, I finally found one for $10...morale: always take the books and booklets that people are handing out...well, not the ones for the "Girls! Girls! Girls!" Anyway, I was the only "recruit" and I did the first of three scenes. By the time I was almost done, there were two other people also working their scenes, and I could see how it would be disappointing to hear the ending before you were done with your discoveries. Also, I missed some key evidence, and yet, that did not stop the process (it should have). I wanted to go back to the scene to see for myself the evidence I missed the first time, instead of following the "rules", but I was caught up in the flow of information and decided to follow it to the end. And of course, when you are done, you can get a diploma and photos and all sorts of merchandise. No one ever mentioned that I could do the other scenes for a little more money...and I forgot that there were two other scenes. Maybe next year. I definitely would want to do this again...different scenario.

Visited January 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Too Short”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went to the attraction as I am an avid fan of the show, you are given a crime scene which is one of three that you have to solve, it is taped off so you can't get really close but then I suppose you might contaninate the crime scene, I really enjoyed it but would have loved the chance to solve all three crimes, it takes you about an hour to an hour and a half to complete it.
At the end you can have your photo taken in a CSI vest and use props like guns and sunglasses, it is taken against a green background so when you view you photos they have put against different backgrounds, then you can buy the photo and get a diploma in a CSI folder, at the end you are in the gift shop, I loved the pens that look like syringes but I would say if you want a t-shirt you can get them on the strip in the cheaper shops for about half the price.

Visited January 2013