“Great Day” 4 of 5 stars

$250*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Las Vegas tours are a unique way to explore the natural wonders of Las Vegas. There's simply no better Las Vegas tours that allow you to explore the sights and sounds of beautiful Red Rock Canyon, or the Las Vegas Strip and newly revamped Downtown Las Vegas while driving one of our amazing 3 wheel scooter cars. Explore Las Vegas and Red Rock Canyon while enjoying the thrill of being behind the wheel of a sleek 3 wheel scooter car. Our Las Vegas tours are your 3 wheeling fun for friends and family to spend a day outdoors in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada.
New Jersey
25 attraction reviews
“Great Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a great way to spend a day outdoors driving thru Red Rock Canyon. Beautiful landscape and scenery and is alot of fun for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and wants to spend a day away from the strip. If you go during the winter months I would seriously recommend dressing warm. Driving thru the canyons in the shade became extremely cold. If you dress warm and bring hats and gloves your good. Enjoy!

Visited January 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

It was a chilly day to do this but we had a great time. If you do this in the winter dress warm! Red rock is beautiful and seeing it on a scooter was the way to go. We have driven in Red Rock before but you see it differently when in an open scooter. The tour was well organized and the tour guides have a lot of fun at what they do. I would highly recommend doing this.

Windsor, Canada
“VEGAS TRIP DEC 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My daughter and I booked a Scoot City Tour trip in mid Dec 2012 and I have to say it was a 'blast'. It was definitely one of the 'highlight's' of our week long trip to Vegas. The scenery in Red Rock Canyon is stunning. Those little scooter cars are so much fun to drive in. And the guides were informative and fun! Just remember to dress 'warm' as it was very cold in the canyon. Linda Poupard

San Diego, CA
“It was really cold but a lot of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Just by chance, it was about 40 degrees outside on the day of our tour (hmmm, maybe we shouldn't have visited in December!). Driving at any speed in that temperature in an open car makes for a really, really cold experience! But that certainly wasn't their fault and other than that, we had a really fun time. Driving the car was a hoot and the guys who went with us were more than accommodating with taking pictures for us and making sure everyone and everything was okay. I was a little nervous at first, but within 2 minutes I had the hang of it and had a blast driving the little car. People were hanging out of their cars and taking pictures of us as they passed us. I recommend this tour for people who like to do fun and slightly unusual things (and for those who are grumpy - go on the tour and it will make you smile).

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Had fun on the trip, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My friends from work recommended Scootcity Tours after their experience saying that they had had a wonderful time. Now I did my homework regarding the cars, about bringing the appropriate forms of clothing (coats, hats, scarves, gloves) and the driving expectations and the potential weather forecasts. So with that said overall the tour was lovely. The scenery was beautiful, the day was clear but cold, and seeing the beautiful Calico Mountains and hiking around them was more fun that I thought it could be.

So here comes the but...First of all we were picked up at Caesars due to the construction at the Imperial, but I never would have know that until I called them to confirm the pickup place and time of 1230 the next day. Curtis the driver in the van was personable, funny and very knowledgeable about the tour and the surrounding areas however it would have been nice to be picked up on the agreed time of 1230 and not almost 1255 (according to the website pickups are scheduled at 1230), I realize this may seem trivial but there was only 1 other couple in the van and they were picked up at Harrahs. Kody and Shawn were our tour guides, nice enough fellows, but my group arrived on time and we got a run down of how the scootercars work from Kody and then Shawn finally showed up at about 0130 pm with the next group, we get a run down from him again and then finally the signing of the waivers. Scootcity website says pickups are at 1230 and you will be back on the strip not later than 0530 pm, our tour started well after 0200pm. Now the drive through the city streets was ok, I have no experience with any type of motorcycle, scooter or anything and I was the primary driver so I thought this part was ok, still however I was a little unsure of the scootercar. But...once we got the the canyon the pace was picked up so fast that we could not keep up. The Scootcity website describes a multi-million dollar visitors center, all of which we had 20 mins if that to see, the Calico Mountains about 20+ mins, I am surprised I have a picture hiking as far as I did. Now Kody and Shawn did emphasize safety in the cars, especially no passing, until much to my surprise leaving the Calico Mountains, we were passed not once but TWICE buy a family in the group that clearly felt we were going too slow. All this despite the fact that we were told if you have to full throttle your scootercar its okay, this little machine has to take two people uphill, guess I got the tortise of the scootercars, as mine was constantly full throttle and still behind. After the point of the nearly 5000ft elevation the decent is very winding, our leader Kody was definitely going TOO FAST downhill. My car was where the line broke, so I ended up leading the back of the pack and had no idea where I was going, not only did I have to pay attention and drive my own car, but I had to try and figure out where the lead pack went at the same time. Shawn was following from the back and did not make an effort to bring his car forward and show us the way. Now finally at the end of the tour my fun kinda turned into a burning desire to go home, I was cold, the tour went TOO FAST (minimal time at stops and increasing speed of scootercar caravan). Our guides even looked like they would rather be somewhere else at this time. On the way back it was dusk, not completely dark, this made me more than a little nervous driving driving down Charleston back to "base", I think, busy at this time of night and we even had a large SUV change lanes in the middle of the caravan to use the right hand turn lane. Once back at "base" we were asked to offer a gratuity if we were happy with the experience and to buy Scootcity "gear" not once being offered to see what they wanted us to buy. Curtis ever the gentleman drove us back to the strip which at this this point was probably closer to 0645pm (the website states you will be back on the strip not later than 0530pm) and dropped us off at Harrahs leaving us at the back of the hotel saying that the Imperial was just over there, sorry Curtis the back of the Imperial is completely blocked off due to construction we had to walk around the entire Harrahs hotel back to Las Vegas Blvd, and then finally back to the Imperial.

Not completely sure I would do a tour like this again, maybe if some of the details were ironed out, most especially the issue of safety with passing and other city vehicles, hands down there should be no compromises on safety. I also got most of my information from the website, which someone should probably update more regularly, bathroom stops I think just 2 not 3+, no place to buy food if you are hungry (gotta bring your own), however water is supplied by Scootcity, and maybe the length of the tour should be shorter.