“Bliss, didn't even actually need to leave my room to enjoy this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Save Saved
You added Hotel32 at Monte Carlo to your Saves list
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Top Floor of Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Fremont, California
“Bliss, didn't even actually need to leave my room to enjoy this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Okay, I know most people go to LV to hit the tables, etc., but I do not. I go for the shows, the meals, the experiences and of course the people watching (okay, okay, and maybe a couple of spa visits!).

My BFF was searching out places for our annual week long "girl only trip" and she found this hotel while looking for something different. One of us (me) loves peace and quiet and the mountains and shows and the other loves a bit more excitement! We both loved it! We spent six days in LV and two of them at this hotel. We will be returning!! It was silent for me and near the tables and nightlife for her. Good food was easily available and this casino was not totally overrun with young twenty somethings out to party until they dropped!

Room Tip: Honestly, my rooms were lovely, spacious, quiet, airy and light when the the curtains were open and...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear HeyTeacher31,

No matter what your reason for visiting Las Vegas, HOTEL32 has got you covered! From our exclusive airport transportation and VIP check-in area, to the amazing service that has become synonymous with our resort, HOTEL32 is second to none among travelers in the know. Thanks for staying with us, and making us a part of your Las Vegas experience.

278 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
mb_mercedes
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Although it was a very nice room and elite status, this room wasn't what we ordered. It was too warm for me, and no amount of turning it down made the room any cooler. The happy hour was nice and the little breakfast in the morning was as well. It's pretty far down the strip so take the small tram across the way to avoid blisters! The pool was fun with good music and drinks. We will stay somewhere else next time. Just wasn't impressed with the service!

I had ordered a Jacuzzi suite for my hubby and I for our babymoon. Upon checking it she mentioned she was oversold then changed the story to due to health code violations you don't have Jacuzzi suites?! For $350 a night that seemed odd! I asked her if the room had a tub and she said yes. If I didn't like it let them know and they'd move me but I didn't know to what.

Upon arrive to 32 the concierge greeted me noting the problem which was nice. She asked me how important the Jacuzzi was (health code violation though right?) And I explained being 7 months preggers kind of. She then said she could upgrade me for $100 more for a room that I originally booked (although albeit on the 32nd floor so it would've been more expensive. I said no that's OK. The room didn't even have a tub as I was told.

Everyone was nice and friendly that I encountered, I was just left disappointed. When my hubby called the next morning to see the cost of the room I was pleased to see at least I was upgraded to a a more expensive room. Though the desk did eventually say (after a 10 min. Hold) that they had a Jacuzzi suite avail. Saturday night for the price we originally paid. Hold on...didn't they just say that they didn't have those suites because of health code?

I was just disappointed at the lying and lack of room availability. I prepaid well over 2 weeks ago for a room and got something else that I didn't get that. The room was nice but not what I wanted.

I have written the hotel 3 times with no response!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear mb_mercedes,

It's truly unfortunate to learn of the room assignment challenges encountered at check-in, which necessitated you staying with us at HOTEL32. Difficulties of this nature are exceedingly rare. Nevertheless, we empathize with your frustration, and will make sure to share your concerns with the appropriate staff of Monte Carlo, so no other guests endure a similar shortfall during their stay.

Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stayed for five days June 29th. Only minor error was that we got in at 11 A.M and room wasn't ready. VIP desk said they would call when room was ready and we waited until 4PM to check back and they had forgot to call us and let us know room had been ready. Other than that it was a great experience. Room very nice. Everything controlled by remote, lights, drapes, TV. Very clean, people very friendly. Hard time at first learning how to use shower and coffee maker but once we figured it out, it was very easy.
Both my wife and I used the gym everyday. Again very clean and plenty of different machines to use. My wife got a massage and it was a great experience also. Valet very quick both times I was in and out. Everyone seemed to be very focused and friendly wherever we went.
Breakfast items every morning, snacks and also always water and drinks to grab on the run.
Ate at the Pub once and food and service very good.
Ate at Diablos twice and food and service great.
Ate at the Café twice same good food and service
Tried the new 800 degree pizza. Service good and people very friendly, but pizza was crisp on the outside crust, but soggy on the bottom and didn't think it was very good.
Room was cleaned daily and at night turned down with robes set out , chocolates etc. Very nice touch and attention to detail by the house keeping staff.
It is also so much quieter than the typical hotel room with no slamming doors, loud music going on, kids running down the hallway. Overall great experience and will return in the future. It also is in a great location next to shops and other casinos if you want to get out and do other things.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kevin V,

Thanks for sharing such a positive and detailed online travel review. At HOTEL32, our goal is to provide unsurpassed services and amenities, while allowing for easy access to the many wonderful dining choices Monte Carlo boasts on property. We're glad to see you took full advantage of all we have to offer, and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Decatur, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I read an article by a travel writer that recommended Hotel 32 as the best place to stay in Vegas. We were super happy with the beautiful, pleasant and quiet atmosphere. The staff was very professional and helpful with everything we asked. We will definitely stay at Hotel 32 the next time we go to Vegas.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear mdgilltravel,

Apparently, now we have two travel writers to thank for their generous reviews! It was our absolute pleasure serving you during your recent stay at HOTEL32, and we encourage you to visit again whenever possible.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had another fantastic experience at Hotel32. It was just a short 3 night trip from 6/9-6/11, and we stayed in a penthouse. I am a very experience Las Vegas traveler, but for the last 6 years I’ve stayed at Hotel32 exclusively.

Why you may ask?

That’s an easy one….This property has earned my loyalty because of the unbelievable service that Joel (a suite assistant) provides. I’m aware that many properties provide luxury, convenience, and personalized service, but NO ONE cares about their guests as much as this guy. As a prime example of this we checked in on a Sunday night when he was off, but he still checked in with me to make sure everything was OK, and did the same thing on Tuesday when he wasn’t even on the property. Ask yourself, when is the last time a staff member at a hotel has thought about your well being off the clock and followed up just because they care!

I also appreciate the limo transport to and from the airport, lounge with included beverages, and of course no check in or check out lines. Rooms are always clean, and I’ve stayed in a pent, loft, suite, and standard. The bathrooms in the lofts and pents are incredible and not to be missed, with chromo therapy shower and overflow tubs it is like a spa in your room. The only thing this property is missing is an outdoor area attached to your room, like the sky-lofts or the cosmopolitan.

Overall great value, phenomenal service, terrific rooms, one of the best kept secrets in Las Vegas strip locations. We can’t wait to return in November.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear vegastraveler2525,

Your satisfaction means the world to us, and we're thrilled to know you found incredible comfort and relaxation in your recent stay at HOTEL32. Thanks for recognizing one of our staff by name. Joel is a wonderful asset to our property, and we're lucky to have him and the other members of our team who take an extraordinary amount of pride in their work. We'll be sure to pass along your commendation, and we can't wait to see you again in November!

Valparaiso, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My stay at Hotel 32 was amazing! The staff are so on their game! The room was amazing, the lounge was a wonderful surprise, and I had exceptional service throughout the whole stay! The location is great, the pool is awesome, you can actually find a shaded area that you don't have to pay for, should you need a break from the sun. I can honestly say that every single staff member and I mean throughout the entire casino, (pool area, stores, restaurant's, bartenders, waitresses, housekeeping, maintenance, suite assistant, EVERYONE was awesome!! I've stayed at Monte Carlo before, this was my first stay in Hotel 32, I will definitely be back, to be pampered! Excellent work!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Roberta M,

We were honored you selected HOTEL32 as the site of your birthday celebration! Thanks for making us a part of your special day, and please keep us in mind the next time you return to Las Vegas.

Markle, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I made the trip to Hotel 32 as a 40th birthday gift to myself. I travelled with two friends. Check in was awesome. No waiting! If you’ve seen the lines at check-in at a Vegas hotel you know how long the wait can be!

The room itself was very nice. It was a fairly standard size hotel room but with very nice bedding, towels, and toiletries. In the evening when we went up to the room the beds were turned down with robes laid out and chocolate on the table. They room was cleaned in the morning and again sometime in the afternoon/early evening. That was very nice when three women are sharing a bathroom. I found the lounge to be the best feature. It was great having the lounge with pop, water, and fruit available all day. The breakfast and afternoon nibbles were great as well. We didn’t have to go to a restaurant for breakfast at all which to me is a huge perk. It was also nice to have a relaxing place to go away from the chaos of the casino/restaurant areas and meet other guests.

My only complaint about the room was that our view wasn’t the best and it was very, very windy on the day we arrived. The wind was making a very loud whistle through our window. I told the two personal suite assistants in the lobby area and they barely acknowledged it... The wind should die down tonight was the response I received. That's great, but what about tonight? If you're full, that's fine, but I wasn't offered a different room or any explanation if there wasn't another available.

As to the personal service.... All the suite assistants and staff were very nice and I realize we just had a studio room so were low on the priority list, I'm sure... But, am I paying for a room on the 32nd floor or the service that comes with that room? I'm unclear on this point because frankly I didn't find them that helpful. I left my phone charger at home and they pointed me to a Walgreens to buy one. I would think a high end hotel would have some available to loan... I have an iPhone 5, not an uncommon phone. I asked for a glass of milk in the lounge and a male attendant told me all they had was skim and half and half.... It's a huge hotel, there is no 2% milk in the entire resort? A female attendant later in the day did call down and have some sent up which I really appreciated.

Finally, leading up to our stay I spoke with two people, the first, when I made the reservation, asked if we were coming to celebrate something and I told them yes, my 40th birthday. The second contact was our personal suite assistant who contacted me a few days before our stay. Obviously they had noted that it was my 40th because he mentioned it, not me, so I was kind of surprised I didn't even get a "happy birthday" upon our arrival. Not a big deal, but would have been a nice touch. If you took the effort to note that it was a special occasion why not make the effort upon our arrival to mention it?

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear kspahr,

Thank you for sharing your detailed observations on TripAdvisor. We appreciate guest feedback of every kind, as it allows us to identify those areas in which we excel, and others that may require some measure of improvement. We hope to see you again soon.

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Been to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!