“Very pleasant surprize” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
You added Hotel32 at Monte Carlo to your Saves list
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Top Floor of Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Decatur, Alabama
“Very pleasant surprize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I read an article by a travel writer that recommended Hotel 32 as the best place to stay in Vegas. We were super happy with the beautiful, pleasant and quiet atmosphere. The staff was very professional and helpful with everything we asked. We will definitely stay at Hotel 32 the next time we go to Vegas.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear mdgilltravel,

Apparently, now we have two travel writers to thank for their generous reviews! It was our absolute pleasure serving you during your recent stay at HOTEL32, and we encourage you to visit again whenever possible.

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had another fantastic experience at Hotel32. It was just a short 3 night trip from 6/9-6/11, and we stayed in a penthouse. I am a very experience Las Vegas traveler, but for the last 6 years I’ve stayed at Hotel32 exclusively.

Why you may ask?

That’s an easy one….This property has earned my loyalty because of the unbelievable service that Joel (a suite assistant) provides. I’m aware that many properties provide luxury, convenience, and personalized service, but NO ONE cares about their guests as much as this guy. As a prime example of this we checked in on a Sunday night when he was off, but he still checked in with me to make sure everything was OK, and did the same thing on Tuesday when he wasn’t even on the property. Ask yourself, when is the last time a staff member at a hotel has thought about your well being off the clock and followed up just because they care!

I also appreciate the limo transport to and from the airport, lounge with included beverages, and of course no check in or check out lines. Rooms are always clean, and I’ve stayed in a pent, loft, suite, and standard. The bathrooms in the lofts and pents are incredible and not to be missed, with chromo therapy shower and overflow tubs it is like a spa in your room. The only thing this property is missing is an outdoor area attached to your room, like the sky-lofts or the cosmopolitan.

Overall great value, phenomenal service, terrific rooms, one of the best kept secrets in Las Vegas strip locations. We can’t wait to return in November.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear vegastraveler2525,

Your satisfaction means the world to us, and we're thrilled to know you found incredible comfort and relaxation in your recent stay at HOTEL32. Thanks for recognizing one of our staff by name. Joel is a wonderful asset to our property, and we're lucky to have him and the other members of our team who take an extraordinary amount of pride in their work. We'll be sure to pass along your commendation, and we can't wait to see you again in November!

Valparaiso, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My stay at Hotel 32 was amazing! The staff are so on their game! The room was amazing, the lounge was a wonderful surprise, and I had exceptional service throughout the whole stay! The location is great, the pool is awesome, you can actually find a shaded area that you don't have to pay for, should you need a break from the sun. I can honestly say that every single staff member and I mean throughout the entire casino, (pool area, stores, restaurant's, bartenders, waitresses, housekeeping, maintenance, suite assistant, EVERYONE was awesome!! I've stayed at Monte Carlo before, this was my first stay in Hotel 32, I will definitely be back, to be pampered! Excellent work!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Roberta M,

We were honored you selected HOTEL32 as the site of your birthday celebration! Thanks for making us a part of your special day, and please keep us in mind the next time you return to Las Vegas.

Markle, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I made the trip to Hotel 32 as a 40th birthday gift to myself. I travelled with two friends. Check in was awesome. No waiting! If you’ve seen the lines at check-in at a Vegas hotel you know how long the wait can be!

The room itself was very nice. It was a fairly standard size hotel room but with very nice bedding, towels, and toiletries. In the evening when we went up to the room the beds were turned down with robes laid out and chocolate on the table. They room was cleaned in the morning and again sometime in the afternoon/early evening. That was very nice when three women are sharing a bathroom. I found the lounge to be the best feature. It was great having the lounge with pop, water, and fruit available all day. The breakfast and afternoon nibbles were great as well. We didn’t have to go to a restaurant for breakfast at all which to me is a huge perk. It was also nice to have a relaxing place to go away from the chaos of the casino/restaurant areas and meet other guests.

My only complaint about the room was that our view wasn’t the best and it was very, very windy on the day we arrived. The wind was making a very loud whistle through our window. I told the two personal suite assistants in the lobby area and they barely acknowledged it... The wind should die down tonight was the response I received. That's great, but what about tonight? If you're full, that's fine, but I wasn't offered a different room or any explanation if there wasn't another available.

As to the personal service.... All the suite assistants and staff were very nice and I realize we just had a studio room so were low on the priority list, I'm sure... But, am I paying for a room on the 32nd floor or the service that comes with that room? I'm unclear on this point because frankly I didn't find them that helpful. I left my phone charger at home and they pointed me to a Walgreens to buy one. I would think a high end hotel would have some available to loan... I have an iPhone 5, not an uncommon phone. I asked for a glass of milk in the lounge and a male attendant told me all they had was skim and half and half.... It's a huge hotel, there is no 2% milk in the entire resort? A female attendant later in the day did call down and have some sent up which I really appreciated.

Finally, leading up to our stay I spoke with two people, the first, when I made the reservation, asked if we were coming to celebrate something and I told them yes, my 40th birthday. The second contact was our personal suite assistant who contacted me a few days before our stay. Obviously they had noted that it was my 40th because he mentioned it, not me, so I was kind of surprised I didn't even get a "happy birthday" upon our arrival. Not a big deal, but would have been a nice touch. If you took the effort to note that it was a special occasion why not make the effort upon our arrival to mention it?

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear kspahr,

Thank you for sharing your detailed observations on TripAdvisor. We appreciate guest feedback of every kind, as it allows us to identify those areas in which we excel, and others that may require some measure of improvement. We hope to see you again soon.

Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Hotel 32 is the epitome of graciousness and luxury. From not having to wait in line to check in, to the wonderful attention to detail, this is one of the BEST places to stay in Vegas. The hotel and restaurants are great - and close to many wonderful places on the strip. If you are going to Vegas - this is a MUST!!

Room Tip: I would chose a room on the east side - the west side heats up in the afternoon.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear JHR830,

We're absolutely delighted to know you enjoyed your time at HOTEL32! Comments like yours are what motivate our staff to provide unsurpassed service, and ensure that you'll make us your home away from home each time you visit Las Vegas. Please, hurry back!

Beavercreek, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Awesome rooms in the true lap of luxury
Strongly recommend to anyone who wants to be pampered and escape reality for a while. I can assure you that I won't even consider staying anywhere else. Best food and shows in town are within minutes. Diablos Mexican cantina is a must have and Brand steak house is second to none.
Plenty to do other than gambling and one of the family friendliest hotels on the strip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Bradd F,

It’s nice to see we made such a lasting and positive impression during your recent stay at HOTEL32. We appreciated the opportunity to host your visit to Las Vegas, and encourage you to return again whenever possible!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great value. Great service. Great location. I enjoyed my recent stay at the Hotel 32. My room was upgraded from a loft from a suite during the 3 night stay. The rapid VIP check-in is worth its weight in poker chips during prime time check-in. Recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Aaron R,

Your travel recommendation means the world to us, and turns all our hard work into a labor of love! We’re glad you found value in our exclusive VIP check-in, and appreciated our commitment to unsurpassed service. Please, hurry back!

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Been to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!