We had a great stay overall. There were several little items that I would suggest but nothing major.
1) The tub stop in our tub did not close all the way. The water was leaking out and I had to put a towel in the tub and hold it down with my feet in order for the water to get high enough to circulate.
2) Getting into and out of the tub was very dangerous. The tile is very slippery and there are no steps or handrails or anything. I had to line up towels all along the back of the tub for fear of slipping.
3) We could not figure how to turn the TV on the bathroom mirror off. I am very sensitive to light when I sleep and this was a big distraction for me.
4) The bathroom TV would be better served at the end of the tub rather than in the mirror - in my opinion.
5) The maid service came into our room and cleaned up but left dirty dishes on the dining room table.
6) The TV in the bedroom had no sound when it was on the regular TV mode - only worked on the DirecTV mode.
7) The remotes are very unuser friendly - I somehow ended up with movie charges on my bill that I did not authorize. I assume this was from when I was trying to press every possible button trying to get the sound on the regular TV to work.
8) The internet provided in the rooms is WIRED??? Ummmm hello this is 2013.
9) In our walkthrough with Joel we were told that there was bar service in the lounge that we could charge to our room. I did not find this to be true.
10) The attendant in the lounge was way too on top of his job. I litterally picked up something to take a bite and when I went to put it back down my plate was gone. He needs to wait until people are finished and leave the lounge rather than hovering and scooping up every little dish and cup the second it is empty. Nice attempt but very annoying.
11) Trying to sleep in the room was very difficult - soooooo many little lights everywhere from the light switches etc. Could not get the room totally dark for sleeping.
12) A private elevator is a desperate need. The one with Hotel 32 on the doors is so slow we ended up not even using it starting the first day because several of loads of other people came and went in the regular elevator while we waited for ours. Frustrating.
Again - we had a fantastic stay overall and will be back for sure. These are just minor things I noted along the way.