“Great stay overall!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Top Floor of Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Murrieta, California, United States
“Great stay overall!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a great stay overall. There were several little items that I would suggest but nothing major.

1) The tub stop in our tub did not close all the way. The water was leaking out and I had to put a towel in the tub and hold it down with my feet in order for the water to get high enough to circulate.

2) Getting into and out of the tub was very dangerous. The tile is very slippery and there are no steps or handrails or anything. I had to line up towels all along the back of the tub for fear of slipping.

3) We could not figure how to turn the TV on the bathroom mirror off. I am very sensitive to light when I sleep and this was a big distraction for me.

4) The bathroom TV would be better served at the end of the tub rather than in the mirror - in my opinion.

5) The maid service came into our room and cleaned up but left dirty dishes on the dining room table.

6) The TV in the bedroom had no sound when it was on the regular TV mode - only worked on the DirecTV mode.

7) The remotes are very unuser friendly - I somehow ended up with movie charges on my bill that I did not authorize. I assume this was from when I was trying to press every possible button trying to get the sound on the regular TV to work.

8) The internet provided in the rooms is WIRED??? Ummmm hello this is 2013.

9) In our walkthrough with Joel we were told that there was bar service in the lounge that we could charge to our room. I did not find this to be true.

10) The attendant in the lounge was way too on top of his job. I litterally picked up something to take a bite and when I went to put it back down my plate was gone. He needs to wait until people are finished and leave the lounge rather than hovering and scooping up every little dish and cup the second it is empty. Nice attempt but very annoying.

11) Trying to sleep in the room was very difficult - soooooo many little lights everywhere from the light switches etc. Could not get the room totally dark for sleeping.

12) A private elevator is a desperate need. The one with Hotel 32 on the doors is so slow we ended up not even using it starting the first day because several of loads of other people came and went in the regular elevator while we waited for ours. Frustrating.

Again - we had a fantastic stay overall and will be back for sure. These are just minor things I noted along the way.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hi Tracy P!

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on your recent stay. We are thrilled that you had a great overall experience. We apologize that some areas of your stay fell below your expectations. We value all feedback from our guests and would greatly appreciate if you could please send any additional comments regarding your experience along with your preferred contact details to guestrelations@montecarlo.com. Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to hearing from you!

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
whitehorse
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed at Hotel32 for about 5 days and had a great stay. They have a great VIP service set up- limo pick up at airport, quick check in, and room tour. The staff were charming and helpful, and work to arrange anything you need (tickets etc) Considering how nice the rooms are, and all the perks, the rooms wasn't that expensive- pay just as much to stay in hotels in other cities with less fancy rooms. Over all this was a great stay, though I do wish the hotel was more central not the strip. Would definitely stay again!
Oh and one more thing- amazing beds!!!! Best sleep ever in a hotel!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Hi deppypung!

We appreciate you sharing your comments with us on your recent stay! We are excited to see that you had a great experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at hotel 32.
We had a few issues. One with the room next to us being so loud at 3:20 in the morning until 6.
and the pool closing at 5 on are last day. My son loved the pool and was not happy at seeing the pool and not being able to go swimming. at the time it was around 105 degrees and the pool was the place we wanted to be.
the positives. the room was very nice and had no issues. it had a K cup coffee maker. but that really wasn't needed with the lounge down the hall with fresh coffee and treats during the day.
not a full meal but snacks to get you to the next meal. very polite people working in that room.
This is a place I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hi Trav838!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly! We apologize that some areas of your experience fell below your expectations. We would value the opportunity to discuss in further detail and welcome you to contact us at guestrelations@montecarlo.com. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Excelent Hotel, PERFECT location, great service, the gym & Spa were very nice. The only bad detail I could say it's that the pillows on the bed bed were hard as rock, we couldn't use them. But other than that, I woul recomend this Hotel always!

• Stayed June 2013
Hi Johapalma!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. We are excited to see that you enjoyed your experience and found the location of the hotel convenient! We appreciate all comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Hotel 32. We had a studio room 2 adults, 2 kids) which does not include the free limo airport pick up. I priced several hotels and this was by far the best value for a top floor room with awesome views, VIP check-in, access to a lounge with free breakfast, snacks, coffee, soda, bottled water, juice (you have to ask or the juice) and dinner hor dourves, turn down service with bathrobes, slipperes and chocolates, and a classy floor with a relaxed ambiance which was soothing compared to the hustle and bustle in the Monte Carlo lobby. The price was the same or less than what we would have paid for a regular room at the Monte Carlo. We'll stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Hi Mary R!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Seymour, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

You've got to love this place! Service by all (including the Monte Carlo staff) was the best I've recieved in any hotel and at any price. Even the car valets take the time to make sure you know how to get to where you're going and offer up driving directions for area attractions.
I paid less than 25% of what I would expect to pay for a room of this class. The place was very clean and everyone greeted me with a smile and a genuine desire to make my stay as pleasant as possible.
I had a breathtaking view of the mountains and the desert from my room. Since the hotel consists of the whole 32nd floor, I'm sure that every room has a great view. The hotel location was also ideal for the South End of the strip.

Room Tip: All the rooms on the top floor will have excellent views. There is a CVS right next store so you can...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hi Rick C!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are excited to see that you had a great stay with us! We appreciate the comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was my first trip with our child who had just turned 1 year old, but no one makes it easier than Hotel 32, and specifically Joel. Some of you reading this might be asking yourself, "why would you bring a 1 year old to Vegas?", and honestly I wouldn't have even considered it without having multiple other extremely positive experiences at Hotel 32. I know what to expect and I've been impressed every single trip (6 total now).
First of all you don't have to worry about transportation to and from the airport (the drivers even have our luggage off the belt by the time I get there and check it at the curb for me when I leave, which means no waiting at all...big plus when traveling with a child).
Joel took care of absolutely everything, no check in, no check out, crib and high chair waiting in my room...even called a GM to get me liquid dish soap to clean the baby's bottles.
There are lots of awesome places to stay in Vegas, but its how much the staff cares that really makes a great trip, and nobody cares more than Joel...and no staff is better trained in making a stress free environment than Hotel 32's staff.

Room Tip: I think the loft is the best value, simply for the shower.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Hi vegastraveler2525!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. We are thrilled to see that you continually find the hotel enjoyable and the staff excellent! Thank you for the comments and we look forward to your next visit!

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Been to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!