“The Lofts at Hotel 32.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
You added Hotel32 at Monte Carlo to your Saves list
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Top Floor of Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Fort Drum, New York
“The Lofts at Hotel 32.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was the best Hotel that I have ever stayed in while visiting Las Vegas. We were meet at the airport by our Limo Driver ( who was waiting when we came downstairs to bagage claim ). The Driver carried our bags and off we went. Upon arrivel to the Hotel, a bellman wisked our bags up to the 32nd floor to the elite checkin, while checking in he took our bags to the room. It was VIP treatment all the way. We started out in room #59 which was a studio, but by the next morning after talking to Joel, we upgraded to a Loft. Which that was the best thing I could have done... This room ( loft # 61 ) was AWESOME. Words can not beging to describe the room, you will not be un-happy if you go with the Loft. Besides all the room, and everything else, THE SHOWER WAS FREAKING THE BEST. I took, a shower in the morning, afternoon and before dinner. The staff was great. Joel, Oscar and the rest helped make this, one of those vacations that I will never forget. Do yourself a favor,.. STAY HERE and spend the extra money to get a Loft.. I am already planning my next trip for this summer.

Room Tip: Just a great expericence.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel was pure luxury. I have stayed at the MGM Grand, the Bellagio, the Venetian and a few others and hotel 32 at the monte carlo is my absolute favourite. Many of the hotels are way to big for my liking and so busy with tourists checking out the resort. The monte carlo has the perfect amount of people in the casino to have a great atmosphere. The rooms are also stunning with fantastic views of the strip. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

For my first trip to Vegas (I know, I'm 40, that's sad!) I wanted a hotel that was away from the "craziness" but still in the midst of things. A place that offered an exceptional level of service but in a refined and unpretentious way. I like to feel taken care of, but not pandered to and I want to interact with staff who are well trained and who inspire confidence. Our experience at Hotel32 was middling. We stayed 3 nights in a "suite", room 50, which is wheelchair accessible.

The hotel location is good, within walking distance of many attractions and shopping opportunities. The Bell Staff and limo drivers were wonderful, helpful and down to earth. I really appreciated the "no line" check in. It was very smooth and after seeing the queues of folks at registration, I felt very lucky. The breakfast and afternoon appetizers were limited in scope, but tasty and very prettily presented. It was nice to have a cold bottle of water available in the lounge when I wanted one.

On the less enthusiastic side, I began asking for an upgrade from the time I booked the stay, even going so far as to call twice to request it. Given the staff's knowledge of my desire for a better room, I was disappointed to be booked into a room so close to the elevators and reception area. The noise was a distraction--people getting on and off at all hours, but it blended in after awhile.

I think I bought into the "VIP" marketing idea a little too much. While Hotel32 does advertise a limo ride between the airport and hotel, I had to ask about setting it up-it wasn't offered to me as part of the pre-visit concierge call. I'm glad I did because I provided the flight info at booking and if I'd assumed they would use that to send a ride, I would have been disappointed.

I also asked that the fridge be stocked with Belgium beer. When we arrived we were told they hadn't done it because the beer was quite expensive and they didn't want to assume we would want to buy it. That was thoughtful. The attendant said a menu would be sent to the room so that we could choose what we wanted. Also thoughtful. In the end there was no menu sent and 6 beers were stocked in the fridge, costing us $90. We didn't even know they had been stocked and we'd paid for them until we were checking our room bill and noticed the charges.

While Hotel32 does have an express elevator, it is used by the 32nd as well as the the lower 6 or 8 floors, making it crowded and at times very slow. The 32nd floor is the only level that requires a key card.

The room itself was disappointing. I guess it is declared a "suite" because of the entryway and 3 foot hall one walks through before entering the room, but customers should not be under the impression that there is a living area that is separate from the sleeping area. The wallpaper was pulling away from the wall in the bathroom and the carpet looked worn in high traffic areas. Also, the bed was very soft, which wasn't to our liking.

All in all, I think we could have gotten better value and "more room" at a different location. We spent a lot of time at other resorts such as Bellagio, Caesars Palace and Mandalay Bay--that's where the shows we wanted to see were performing and also where the restaurants were. The little gambling we did was at Aria, a modern and virtually smoke-free environment close to MC.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Everything you could want and more. Great service. We stayed in a loft and the room was spacious with 3 large screen televisions and that does not include the one in the bathroom mirror!
Comfortable and luxury king bed. Wonderful sheets and bath linens. Hospitality suite always stocked with beverages and snacks including appetizers in the early evening. Located on the 32nd floor of the Monte Carlo the views are spectacular.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
searcy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in two rooms for a week. It was great the staff entertained my three kids everyday in the lobby. The morning and evening food in the hospitality room was of first quality. And Joel took care of all needs and wants. These guys really enjoy there jobs and it shows.

• Stayed April 2012
Cairns
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Understated sophistication is correct in a city of manufactured crazyness. Stayed with my 13 year old handicapped son Loft 52 for 3 nights and Loft 48 (?) 3 nights. I am no stranger to Vegas but chose Hotel32 for this trip based on:-

1. Location. We were attending Jabbawockeez and an event at the Garden Arena. I wanted somewhere near to those venues, we only walked a very short distance.
2. Kid-friendly pool.
3. Better than average room as a retreat from the madness of the strip, no gambling this trip, we were there for the shows.
4. Personalised service should we need help with, well, ANYTHING. Happy to pay a little extra to get the VIP treatment. Things sure do run more smoothly this way.

Location - Southern end of the strip was great for us, 5 mins walk from room to the strip, taxi or mono-rail tram thing. Other hotels I have stayed at can take 15 mins just to get from your room to the lobby then another big walk to get "outside" before you start your day.

Amenities - Pool area is medium sized by Vegas standards with an easy-going all ages vibe. Not particluarly overcrowded and could always find a lounge. No crazy groups of drunk teenage party animals while I was there. Can walk directly into "the pub" which has delicious sliders and shaded tables overlooking the tourists floating around the lazy river drinking beers and margaritas.

Lofts - Large with huge windows and expansive views overlooking strip, MGM Grand, Hard Rock Cafe and all the way to the airport. Something to look at every minute. Obama dropped in during our stay and it was awesome to see the commercial flights all lined up as they closed the airspace for the President's visit Plush, moody decor with huge etched glass doors enable you to close off different areas. Over the top TV's and shower, shampoo etc was really good quality. All the small things - oversized bath towels, shampoo etc very good quality, side tables at loungers, remote control blackout drapes, etc.

Swiss coffee machine with fresh beans got a work out every morning, devine. Unlimited water and soda was a god-send in 90+ degree temps, otherwise we would have had to purchase a lot of bottled drinks. There is room in the fridge for your own goodies, unlike most other strip hotels which annoyingly you cannot touch a thing without being charged or store your own items purchased elsewhere.

Immaculately clean, team of 3 room service ladies descend daily and restore the whole suite quickly, everything restocked and cleaned back to original whilst respectfully not moving our personal items that were strewn around the room.

The lounge - A variety of delicious high quality nibbles at breakfast and early evening. We ate out only once a day, the rest of the time just had to wander to the lounge to refuel, without having to churn through mobs of people at a foodcourt or restaurant. No-one seems to spend much time here socialising, just an eat and run deal. The room service menu is the Monte Carlo's and as such is not quiet up to par with everything else at H32. Having said that, what we did get was delicious and delivered piping hot within 20 minutes, we just did not have a broad selection.

This floor of the hotel is quiet. No smoking, no gambling, no road/party noise. Minimalist decor. You would not stay here for action, rather serenity after an exhausting day or night in Vegas.

The Monte Carlo Casino - You are in grave danger of thumping back to reality every time you leave Hotel 32 on the top floor. The casino is OK compared to it's peers, with the usual sports book, poker room etc. I used the lobby shop to buy a couple of beers and snacks to take to the room, which was great. Also liked the fact that you don't have to fight your way through the casino with luggage to get to your room, its direct from the kerb to the elevators. I did not see any of the massive queue's for Monte Carlo check in, not that we had to worry about that anyhow.

Transfers - Yes it is a real stretch limo, not just a town car. I had 4 transfers during my stay and they were all waiting 5 minutes early, on arrival was whisked from airport to my suit in under 30 minutes.

Suite Assistants - The softly spoken Joel is the head honcho and really made our stay. He has an ability to make everyone feel they have his full attention, regardless of WHO you are and goes above and beyond guest expectations.

Example - I had made the unusual decision to book myself a room at the Bellagio mid-way through our Hotel32 stay. H32 gave us free return limo transfers to Bellagio, Joel offered to contact the assistant manager at Bellagio, got us an early check-in and free lakeview room upgrade, all waiting for us by 11am. After 19 years in Las Vegas, he knows some people.

Somehow I lost a favourite shoe in my Bellagio room, not only did Joel chase it up with lost-and-found, when it was still not located he even called the laundry company to check it had not been swept up in the linen by housekeeping. (Never did find the shoe but you get the point).

The staff chased up our show tickets, pointed out shortcuts to places we needed to go, answered our random questions. Joel had a Wii sent up for my son to use and upon check out (which by the way takes 30 seconds) presented him with a gift of a gorgeous H32 hard cover book he had tracked down from the marketing department.

The day we were due to check out and make the 30 hour strip home to Australia, my son became violently ill. The suite assistant team rallied with a 4pm check out, ice, juice, soup etc bought to our room complimentary, which made all the difference and we were able to dust ourselves off and make the trip home successfully.

The price is a matter of debate on whether you will use the limo, free food and beverage and want to spend some time in the room pacing yourself. It was a perfect bargain for us. What a pity some other reviewers have "fallen through the cracks" in some areas, I would venture a guess that that they are the minority. I would definately stay again for the quality and service alone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We are a couple in our 30s, stayed in loft suite Number 60, for 6 nights and bottom-line: highly recommend

Room: Not an actual 2 level “loft” but a nice spacious suite with large living area, table with 4 chairs, workstation, mini-fridge stocked with expensive drinks but plenty of space to add you own stuff, bedroom with king bed (extremely comfy) and chaise lounger, and an awesome bathroom with 2 separate sinks across from each other (one with a tv), large Jacuzzi tub and a wicked multi-faceted shower. The shower is amazing-- coming home to my single nozzle was so disappointing. The shower is all computerized and has color lighting if that’s important to you! The view was towards las vegas blvd towards polo towers and MGM. Another killer feature of the room is a Jura espresso maker with freshly ground coffee, espresso and the ability to make lattes. Joel the suite attendant, gave me a short tutorial and I made the most of it. My coffee barrista abilities were put the limit and we used the machine very regularly without difficulty. It seriously cut down on our Starbucks spending and was awesome to roll out of bed and immediately get my caffeine hit. It is a major pet peeve of mine that many casino hotels omit the coffee maker as I need coffee ASAP in the AM. Room technology was fairly easy to master. Big remotes controlled TVs, lights, curtains. It was a bit difficult to get the remote back on the charger in the dark after all the lights were out!

Service/Amenities: Our limo was on time and friendly. Suite attendants were in general friendly and helpful, but Joel really was above and beyond. The club room was great with free water, coffee and soda and snacks at breakfast and pre-dinner. A good selection of small bites. I would suggest more variety in the hot b-fast items, they had little mini crustless quiches every day. One night they had pre-dinner sirloin sliders and my husband was in heaven! There are not private hotel 32 elevators but you need to insert your hotel card to get the elevator to go to the 32nd floor. Elevator wait times were acceptable.

Hotel: Love the casino for BJ and slots. Restaurants: enjoyed Brand a lot, disappointed by the Pub, loved the convenience of the food court and 2 starbucks (yes even with the Espresso maker we still needed access to Starbucks!). Wished that the cupcakery had longer open hours. Did not use the pool. Spa- had a sub-par massage, facilities average. Salon- excellent nail service.

A note on privacy: When we first arrived it was carefully explained to us that if you placed the privacy card in the key slot that NO ONE would enter you room (preventing embarrassing visits from the maid). This was followed to a tee as once I asked for maintenance to come to the suite and hadn’t realized that the privacy card was in the door and they didn’t even ring the door bell. I received a call from the suite attendant stating that my privacy card was in place and maintenance was waiting outside. When we didn’t have the privacy card in place we got nightly turn down service with little chocolate treats!

Overall I really loved this hotel : very comfortable room, loved the espresso machine and bathroom, great location on the strip, excellent service. Would stay again.

Room Tip: lofts and pents have espresso machine, jacuzzi
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!