“good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Top Floor of Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
Dundee, United Kingdom
“good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

this hotel is well worth the money. it is in good spot for access to other areas on the strip. Rooms were clean and hotel staff curteous. I went with my 2 grandaughters aged 10 and 13 and the food hall was ideal for snacks and late night meals. The PUB is also well priced and has a good selection of meals and a happy hour. Treat yourselves and have breakfast at the Bellagio Cafe, monorail runs between Monte Carlo and the Bellagio. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: i asked for room near to lifts, no problem
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Had a good night Friday came about 3 in the morning so me and my fiance wanted to sleep then so we slept and woke up in the late afternoon I was getting out of the shower on all a sudden someone just walked in my room not even knocking or anything I was basically [--] naked and it was the cleaning lady wow how rude . So I call the front desk in spoke to a supervisor they advise me they were going to take care of the whole weekend for me and everything so I call back the next day they change their mind
all they gave me was 40 dollars off and a lunch or dinner. Wow how cheap they haven't heard the last of Me so if you go please beware of the cleaning lady.

• Stayed August 2012
Whitecourt, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

my wife and i booked a loft room at the monte carlo hotel 32 in december 2011 becuse we needed a break. we travel to las vegas at least once a year to unwind and get a couple rounds of golf in. we decided on hotel 32 becuse of what the hotel offers like limo pick up from the hotel, no waiting in line to check in and the personal touch of the concierge. well as many times as we have been to las vegas over the years [ started travel back in 1985] we always booked every thing a head of time our selves but we thought let them do the phone calls and such and just enjoy the time there. well we found out in a hurry how what this hotel advertises and what you get is untrue. the airport pick up we had to call the hotel to find out where our ride was. after a 40 minute wait she showed up. when we arrived at the hotel we unloaded our luggage and waited for someone to direct use to our room. when one of the bell hops took us to check in we told him we had booked a loft room at hotel 32, his responce was there should have been some one here to greet you. after a 10 minute wait he returned with a hotel 32 rep. after we got to our room we went down to the concierge desk located on 32 outside the lounge and talked to a couple concierge about golf and transportation they said they would look after every thing. the next day i went back to see how they made out with every thing i was told that there was nothing written down that he could find [this after tiping the two first concierge 200$ BUCKS the day before. to make a long story short i booked our golf transportation and shows my self. but on a good note the room was very nice and the hotel easy to get around. ps there is not a private elevator just a card that you use to go to the 32nd floor .

Room Tip: if you book a room at the monte carlo don't spend the extra for hotel 32.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We were looking for a hotel room for our honeymoom that would offer VIP treatment. We considered similar hotels that also offer typical VIP treatment and perks like the creston lighting, tv and drape controls, round trip limo transfers to and from the airport, a club room, easy check in and out services, and a dedicated concierge. We considered the Aria sky suites, the MGM sky lofts, and Bellagio's penthouse suite. However, I am so glad we went with Hotel 32. You get all the bells and whistles and excpetional service at a fraction of the cost of these other rooms, even though we got the loft suite which was the second most expensive room category at Hotel 32 (the pent being the most expensive).

The limo was waiting for us at the airport even though we landed 45 minutes later than scheduled. The bellman was gracious and personable. We were whisked up to the 32nd floor where check-in at the private desk took less than five minutes. The suite was HUGE with four separate tv's, one of which is built into a mirror in the bathroom. Watching the Olympics in that room was awesome. The open concept living and dining room had two separate 50+ inch flat screens and we could watch two events at once. This room is fantastic for watching sports..

Everything we had requested prior to the trip was waiting for us in the room. There was always plenty of free bottled water and soda as well and we used the espresso machine to make coffee often, even though there was free coffee all the time in the club lounge right down the hall. We got pastries and fresh fruit from the lounge for breakfast every morning. It was perfect as we're not hot breakfast people, but most of the hot offerings are small, like hors d'oeuvres. We didn't use the lounge in the evenings so I'm not sure what those selections were like.

The bathroom, with the huge jetted tub, light therapy, and giant shower, was amazing. I wanted to live in that tub, especially after long days of walking everywhere.

Joel, the daytime suite assistant, was just as wonderful as everyone else on this forum has stated. From showing us how to use the many gadgets in the room to getting my new dress pressed for dinner, he was extremely friendly, genuine and down to earth.

Similarly, when the Monte Carlo advertises to be unpretentiously luxurious, I couldn't agree more. The pool had less of a club and more of a relaxing atmosphere. The music wasn't too loud and the poolside service was great. Every blackjack dealer we had was fun and friendly and we had a great time gambling even though we didn't win much. The sports book was comfortable as well. Not the best in town but more than adequate. It was a totally different vibe from some of the more pretentious places we visited for dinner and shows.

We ate at Diablo Cantina, which is strip side and had a party vibe with killer margaritas. We also ate at Brand Steakouse, which was fantastic. For both restaurants, we called the suite assistant very last minute to get table reservations and it was never a problem.

Hotel 32 is our new Vegas home.

Room Tip: From what I have heard, only the loft and pent suites have bathtubs while the other rooms just have...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

At the last minute, my wife and I decided to go to Las Vegas to meet up with my brother that was there for a trade show. He was already staying at Monte Carlo so we decided to just stay there as well for the convenience. We had some reservations about stayng at Monte Carlo because it is not one of the newer properties and we were worried that it could start to show its age. Because of these reservations, we decided to stay at the Hotel32 level of the hotel. Basically, Hotel32 is the equivilant of the club level. It is an all suites level with its own conceirge and club room.

We stayed in the room called the "pent." It was great - large, very clean, and high-tech. The entire suite (TVs, lights, drapes, etc) can be controlled by Crestron remote controls. The shower was unbelievable. You could hold a party in there and the jets and lighting system were "fun." Our room had about 8 TVs and a great coffee/espresso machine. We used the coffee machine several times a day.

We ate in the club room severa times. The food was all ready good; I guess my only complaint would be that the selection was less than a Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton club room but still it was nice. We really didn't take advantages of the concierge but they were always willing to help. We did use them for check-in which took about 2 seconds. We also took advantage of the included limo service from/to the airport. We were also told that we could have the limo service any time over the weekend that we wanted it.

My only complaint was our experience at the pool. The pool area is fine (there are better pools in Vegas). The hotel tried to create a "club" experience; which all of the hotel pool attempt nowadays. Luckily, we got down there early - around 10:00am or we might not have found a place to sit. It was very crowded. The biggest issues were that they would not allow us to take our bottled water (which had not been openeed) into the pool area. I thought this was ridiculous. Also, the towell attendents did not want to give us more than one towel each. They claimed they were worried about running out. That sounds like they should purchase more towels. We finally got everything worked out but it took several complaints. With all of the options in Vegas, we should have been treated better at the pool. Also, it seems to me, that Hotel32 should have a private pool area. Not to be a total snob, but I pay extra because I do not want to mingle with the "general population" and that is what you do when you are at the M/C pool.

Overall, the experience was fine. Everyone was nice; everything was very clean, and the location is great. I am not sure the experience was great enough to get me to stay again; but it would be a possiblity.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Park City, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Fantastic Stay. Very clean room with great beds and comfortable pillows. The concierge on the floor was awesome. Helped us several times during our stay. Breakfast was more than expected and great service. Great area to hang out, enjoy a drink, etc. I did not get a chance to see what was offered in the afternoon but after a long night it was nice to have bottle water, fruit, soda, etc at any hour.

Room Tip: Hotel32 is worth it!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Hotel32 at the Monte Carlo isn't just a segregated “economy-plus” floor carelessly delineating a different fare class through décor or improved view. While it’s true the accommodations are more high end, the details are numerous and well thought out combining everything to make the most memorable part of Hotel32 the overall experience. From the warm greeting and limo ride from the airport to the use of my name numerous by the suite staff, simple touches made my 5 day stay in a strange city feel exclusive, yet familiar. My loft (38) at the end of the hall was one of the larger ones that overlooked the Vegas skyline with neon lights of Aria and the Crystals in the forefront. The room was well laid out and the modern yet understated furnishings were accessible for someone used to a cozy Seattle home. There were 3 flatscreen TVs, and a portable handheld touch screen device in the living room and bed room to control entertainment, lights, and drapes. While convenient enough to have the all this in one device, I did find using it to change channels on the TV less user friendly than a regular remote. French sliding doors open from the bedroom into the well-lit bathroom with a two sinks, a jet bathtub, and Kiehls toiletries. My favorite part of the room was the Opera shower, with an electronic wall mount controlling overhead colored lights and water flowing from the ceiling, showerhead, and sides. I fear I may never enjoy another regular shower again. I woke up on the Serta Presidential Pillow top mattress, feeling refreshed and like I had slept soundly through the night (which is rare for me in hotels).

The staff (Joel and Ashley in particular) was friendly, helpful and accommodating without it feeling contrived and forced. They all seemed like they genuinely enjoyed their job. There is a small VIP lounge on the floor, with complimentary snacks at breakfast and before dinner. I especially liked the chorizo egg quiche in the morning. The red Hote32 key card also allows you a free locker in the Spa area, which is the access point to a well outfitted gym. While there were numerous machines, it did get crowded in the morning particularly for the cardio machines. After your workout, a cold pool, hot tub, steam and sauna room are accessible in the Spa. Unfortunately, the pool wasn’t open, so I can’t speak to it yet.

Overall, I think Hotel32 offers you an exclusive high-class experience in a high to midrange casino/hotel in the heart of the strip. Its understated sophistication is accessible and doesn’t feel at all manufactured in a city that makes its livelihood on being artificial.

Room Tip: Loft 38 was at the end of the hall, very little hall traffic noise and it's the largest loft on...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!