“Hotel 32 is fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
You added Hotel32 at Monte Carlo to your Saves list
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Top Floor of Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Florida
“Hotel 32 is fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Staying at Hotel 32 would not be the same without suite assistants Joel, Amber, Ashley, Parie & Sonya. Also Oscar and Janet lounge personal. Everyone went over and above to make us feel like royalty. Having breakfast each day in a nice but quite area was just what my wife was looking for. The evening options were just as nice

We had a suite for our stay. The view of our room overlooked the mountains. The suite was huge. The bathroom was just as large and the shower was just fabulous. What a great way to start and end each day in a shower with multiple shower heads.

My wife took advantage of the spa which she said was just magnificent.

We gambled enough during our five day stay that the bit bosses knew us by name early on during our stay. We did not encounter even one poor dealer; they all were truly there to keep us happy even if we lost a hand or two. We checked out some other MGM Property casinos and glad we were at the Monte Carlo - it seemed more intimate than the others.

The restaurants had great food and we were served quickly. Needless to say when our travels take us back to Las Vegas - we will choose Hotel 32.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

The suite that we originally booked was not available so luckily we got upgraded to one of the loft in Hotel 32. To get up to the 32nd floor you'd need to use the room key card in the elevator, and there was a separate desk service just for that floor from 6 am to 11 pm I think. Also there was a public lounge area where they serve breakfast, drinks, fruits, coffee, and hors d'oeuvres.

Now to the room. I loved the room the moment I stepped in. It's got a nice view and everything was designed to provide convenience and comfort. I really liked the remote control system for the TV, curtain and lighting, that was really cool.

What I was especially impressed is the bathroom. The jet tub was huge and the shower was awesome! There were several shower heads and you could control the temperature, lighting, music, ambiance and more!

This room was one of the best thing for us on this Vegas trip :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

A recent 4 day stay on HOTEL32 was slightly disappointing. This is located on the 32nd floor of the Monte Carlo so most of the facilities that you will use are part of the Monte Carlo. My room was a "suite" which turned out to be pretty standard room. There is a nice lounge for the exclusive use of HOTEL32 guests. The service by the staff on HOTEL32 is excellent so this does somewaht make up for the less than spectacular "suites".
I used the fitness room on floor 2 of the hotel everyday and it was almost full each time. I recommend working out later in the day versus the morning if you can.

Room Tip: Far away from the elevator for less noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Did not have a suite, just a regular room. Nice, but seemed dated. Bath really small and too bright. Room was nice, but nothing really special.

The elevator to access the top floor the rooms are on was dirty, and is used by a lot of other hotel guests in the Monte Carlo. Not a good introduction to this "special" hotel on the top floor.

Nice to have the club lounge which had some good breakfast things out--didn't visit for dinner.

Far better other hotels nearby, namely the Mandarin, Vdara and Aria.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Back in August I posted a general review of Hotel32 (http://tinyurl.com/h32review) and my general sentiments of Hotel32 being a magical place holds true, but I figure I should elaborate on a couple more things that came up on my most recent trip in December such as how great the customer service is and the fact that the studios are definitely awesome. (My husband and I had a loft 3 nights and a studio connected to the loft for 2 nights of the trip for my uncle)
First, my husband and I had an early morning flight and landed around 8:30. When our flight landed, our driver was right down the escalators waiting for us. I only mention this because some have noted that there has been an issue with transportation but I have not experienced that. Once we got to Monte Carlo, it was about 9ish and I was fully expecting to be told that a room wasn’t ready and to return in a couple of hours. Early check in around noon is one thing, but to expect a room 6 hours before check-in is supposed to start is a different story. Having said that, to my surprise, they actually had a loft available, so I checked in at VIP and off I went up to the 32nd floor. Once we got up to Hotel32 we were greeted by one of the best suite assistants ever, Joel. He actually remembered me and my husband from our previous trip in August. That is am impressive memory! Our room was exactly how we remembered it, same quality and cleanliness upon the first scan so we just left our stuff in the room and went off to start the vacation. (Seriously, the rooms look exactly like what is pictured online, overall they’re fantastic!) But a couple notes on the bathroom and technology situation with the loft suites-
First-while the tub is absolutely splendid, it’s mildly dangerous. It’s extremely easy to slip while getting in and out. My husband slipped and hit his leg and still has a bruise a week later. I almost slipped one time but caught myself, it’s just something to be aware of.
Also, the morning we were checking out I went to take a shower and the screen was being super weird and changing temps constantly (ie going from 94 to 103 to 99 to 111 etc) My husband and I watched it for a couple minutes and it never settled on a temp. I tried changing the brightness of the lights to see if maybe it was just the control being weird, and the control wasn’t changing the brightness either (it could do a color change but not affect the brightness.) Since we had to check out that morning I decided to just forget about it and get ready. I let Sonia, one of the suite assistants, know about the shower issue so it could be checked out before the next guests checked into the room, but not 10 minutes later engineering was knocking at the door to get it taken care of. In maybe 10 more minutes, she said it was fixed. All before we were ready to head out for the day.
In regards to the technology in the rooms, the controls that are supposed to be wireless couldn’t be removed from their stand for any longer than about 5 or 10 minutes, the batteries just were not holding charges. When they were docked they worked flawlessly, but just couldn’t part with the charger.
On the second day of our stay we also checked into a connecting studio because my uncle was joining us. This was the first time I had seen a studio and it was really nice! I personally think it was very roomy and I would not be hesitant to book a stay in a studio if for some reason I couldn’t stay in a loft. We had the studio for 2 nights and my uncle had no complaints. There was an issue with the hold on my credit card for the studio (an extra night was on there and a discount I was receiving on the room had not been applied.) I spoke with Roy about it and everything got cleared up while I snacked on some tuna tartare hors d'oeuvres in the lounge. The issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes.
Another minor issue was on the last night of our stay we could not get a hold of anyone to have some water brought to the room (we tried room service, guest service, and housekeeping and all the lines were busy) so my husband went down to the gift shop to buy some water but he couldn’t charge it to the room even though I had filled out the paper allowing both him and my uncle to bill to both the loft and studio. It was nothing big, just a minor inconvenience which I mentioned to Sonia when I spoke with her about the shower issue. Sonia spoke with Nina the manager and they more than made up for both the shower and minor water inconvenience.
Even though the trip had a couple very small bumps, the customer service throughout the stay was excellent and I still consider Hotel32 my home hotel in Vegas. What truly sets it apart is the customer service. Yes, for the same price as a studio you could stay at the elite luxury places on the strip but you’re not going to get a limo to/from the airport, snacks in the morning and evening and the fantastic guest service that each suite assistant provides And in regards to the suite assistants, I just want to give a quick shout out to Joel, he was at the desk every morning to greet us and helped us set up anything we needed for that day. Staying at Hotel 32 I felt like my business was appreciated and I can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

We stayed in a loft suite at the end of September for two nights in number 32 at Hotel 32!! Our flight arrived an hour early (sorry LondonClaireW) and we were also worried that the limo wouldn't be there - but he was and whisked us away to the hotel. There was a little confusion with the booking when we arrived but 20 mins sorted it out and our room was ready at 3.30. We couldn't believe how fabulous everything was - the bath and shower were amazing, not to mention all the other technology which was great and all worked! The crestron remote was easy to use (there were two but we only used one).

As we are coffee fans, the very posh Jura coffee machine with lots of coffee beans and tea bags provided (and soft drinks) was really welcome, as were all the treats that they started delivering to us straight after check in.

All the furniture and the huge bed were really comfortable. There were loads of TV's and a couple of DVD players too. The view over City Centre was amazing - the photo's don't do is justice. The room had huge windows all down one side which was great.

All the staff we encountered were great and seemed to really care that our stay was perfect.

We would have no hesitation in returning and thought that it was excellent value for money - they had a special offer too at the time we went, which made it even better.

There are photos and a video on our trip report ....

Room Tip: The lofts are huge and only cost a little more than the suites
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I really can't speak highly enough of Hotel32. We'd been staying at the Bellagio on previous visits, but ended up spending most of our slot playing time in the Monte Carlo, so decided we'd take a look at their rooms............and discovered Hotel32.

Our flight was delayed and we were a little worried about the limo pick up. We needn't have been, He was there waiting to whisk us away to the hotel. We were greeted at the front door by Ed who took us straight up to Hotel32 and got us checked in.

Our room was a Loft suite, and was lovely....far lovelier than an equivalently priced suite at Bellagio. A total of 4 televisions with a very snazzy remote control! The shower and bath were a revelation too, with the mood lighting and all the different settings. We found the provision of soft drinks and coffee in the lounge was a god send. We usually head off upon arriveal to buy soft drinks and milk, having brought a travel kettle with us, but no need as it was all there in the lounge.

The suite assistants were very helpful. We'd phoned ahead to ask for show tickets, which had all been sorted out for us when we arrived. And on the one occasion that turn down hadn't happened, Roy sorted out a real chocolate treat for us to make up for the missing little chocolates usually left on the bed.

When we were leaving, our limo was a few minutes late, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful, telephoning the limo company and staying with us until it arrived (10 minutes late).

So, our experience was (as with most people reporting back on here) wonderful and we will definitely be going to Hotel32 on our next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!