“Get stuck in!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hot N Juicy Crawfish

Hot N Juicy Crawfish
4810 Spring Mountain Rd, Ste C, Las Vegas, NV 89102-8783 (Paradise)
+1 702-891-8889
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: Get your fill of great quality seafood in our unique cajun sauces. It's finger-licking good!
London, United Kingdom
“Get stuck in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Being from London we have never experienced anything like this before and we loved it! The value for money is amazing and eating from the bag with bibs on was a really fun experience. The waiter was fab and even helped us with our lobster as it wasnt overly busy. Some seasonings were a little hotter than we anticipated but they still tasted amazing! Go for the experience and a cheaper meal away from the vegas strip!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lubbock, Texas
“Hot and Juicy....better than we anticipated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We used our navigation and headed for Hot and Juicy. We were headed for the original place when I noticed another H&J on our left. We continued on and found the place....luckily we got the last parking spot. We went in and were seated at a table covered in plastic. Our orders were quickly taken and we were given plastic bibs. Soon our food arrived in plastic bags...I wimped out and got shrimp with mild garlic butter. Hubby was more adventurous and got mussels Louisiana style. We each had corn in the cob and potato served in the bag. Aside from a roll of paper towels, there was nothing else on the table. Then we noticed that we had no silverware. Everyone eats with fingers at H&J. The 4 stars is because there was a slight delay between my shrimp arriving and the mussels being served. Hubby still talking those mussels. It was great!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nothing better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This spot is by far the most delicious restaurant I have ever been to. The environment is super casual, and initially it makes you feel a little juvenile (because you have to eat with your bare hands). But once you taste all the flavoring on the freshest seafood in Vegas, you would think that the ocean is in the back parking lot of the restaurant. I was so amazed at how great the service AND the food was. I'd heard only good things about it before I went to visit, but once I got chance to experience the place myself, I was instantly hooked. I go almost every week. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone who is a seafood eater and is not afraid to get HOT and dirty :-)

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great fun, good food - a new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

After reading do many good reviews of this restaurant, we were intrigued and excited to try it. We were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived, the staff were very attentive and made sure our experience of this interesting concept restaurant was a good one. The food was splendid but be prepared - they do not hold back on spices, even if you order it mild. But that all adds to the fun. Just tuck in and enjoy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“And now for something completely different..........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Hot 'n' Juicy Crawfish is so different. As Australians my husband I love seafood and had wanted to try this place for a while. The staff are great and explain the different types of crawfish (fresh and frozen) and even give you a sample. We tried the frozen and live at $8.95 and $10.95 a pound respectively. They are cooked in a spice mix of your choice (we chose hot!) and a come with a potato and a piece of corn. Yummm!
Worth a trip off the strip - we will be back.

• Visited October 2012