“Just OK.” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Telephone number (702) 770 5300
Seattle
“Just OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We came here for lunch to take a break from the pool. First off, the complimentary soft pretzel sticks were an awesome little bonus. But it kind of stops there. My cousin had a Bibb salad and I had a bite. It was ok. I had a chopped salad that kind of just tasted like really expensive coleslaw. My husband had a burger that was probably the highligh of the meal. It was very good. Service was just mediocre...where you kind of don't know who your server is or why you tip them to ignore you. It was $90+ for some underwhelming salads and a few gins. I would not return here again. There are much better places to experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

South Florida, Florida
“Yummy breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Awesome huckleberry pancakes. And I love the green monster juice drink. Good service too. Nice treat after early morning run.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed at Encore and dined at Society on three separate occasions. No complaints on any of the meals we had here, other than it is a tad pricey but it is in Wynn/Encore so that is to be expected.

The Ultimate Steak Sliders for breakfast are a must do. The filet is super tender, and the two sliders that come with the meal are enough - any more and would be full but this was the right size for me. Admittedly am not a heavy eater, but had this after a morning workout at it was filling. I would definitely go back just to have this again.

On another visit tried the Truffle Patty Melt - another meal I would come back for. The burger was so tasty and juicy! Perfectly seasoned. I didn't add on the Society Fries to my meal, but tried those on a subsequent visit and they are good - not great or something I would rave about, but they are good and seasoned well.

The third visit my wife and I shared the steak sliders and added an extra slider to the order so we each had two. Again the meat was so tender and tasty, but given a choice between that and the patty melt...go with the patty melt.

They do serve their house pretzel bread with a grainy mustard dip that is really good. I am not a big mustard person but that stuff was addictive.

My wife and I both enjoyed Society Café and will be back for sure.

Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
“" Very good for casual dining "”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This bar / restaurant open from 7am until 11:30 pm ideal for breakfast to late diner , location at the Encore ,at the opposit of the casino , the quality of the meals there serve are good and not too expensive , the service whas ok , definitely recommnded for breakfast and a quick bite .

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Foodie menu made Casual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Yum, yum, yum!!!!! Every time we go there our taste buds are delighted. We would order something with a certain expectation of how it would taste and it would taste even better! What we liked about it, is there was no dressing up required, we could come right off the casino floor and sit down and enjoy a meal that would deliver more than expected. We HIGHLY recommend this restaurant for any meal any time of the day.