“An oasis in the desert!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast Offer
Ranked #1 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“An oasis in the desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wow! This hotel is amazing! It is centrally located on the strip although you wouldn't know it. The hotel does not have a casino which means no trekking through hoards of people each time you need to get to your room which is only accessible from a separate lift. The greeting upon arrival was warm, welcoming and service was efficient. Cold towels and tea were presented during check-in to enable a refreshing start after a long journey. The room was beautiful and clean. Everything we needed was there (iron, hairdryer, straighteners, gown, slippers) except for 'English' tea and milk, although these were provided as soon as I asked. Rooms were serviced twice daily with the turn-down service providing complimentary water too. We had a strip view room and the view did not disappoint. A tech centre provided connections for all sorts of devices and the curtains cold even be controlled via the TV! The bed was the most comfortable i think ive ever slept in, ensuring a wonderful sleep quality- i just want some of thise pillows as my head just sank into them, completely cushioned. I asked about keeping the slippers and when I returned to my room, another two new pairs had appeared to keep! The pool was very relaxing with different sized pools to choose from. There were plenty of beds and outdoor 'rooms' containing TVs and entertainment if you wanted some privacy. The whole hotel was always clean, all staff friendly and helpful and check- out efficient. They store baggage securely until you are ready to go and nothing is too much trouble. I didn't have any treatments so cannot comment on this only that the spa always smelt beautiful! I would not hesitate to book a Mandarin hotel again!

Room Tip: Would not matter - all of a good quality
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (825)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Service is amazing hotel is beautiful! Love not having a casino to walk through to get to my room. Hotel is gorgeous and a great place to relax. We spent many hours at the pool and loved every minute. Service at the pool was great. Only place I would want to stay in Vegas!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

What a fantastic hotel this is. We stayed for our anniversary and from the minute you enter it's a haven from the manic Strip (which you have to experience of course!). The rooms are superb with the most comfortable beds and as you would expect, spotless. Danny from front desk made our stay even more special by sending complimentary champagne to our room which we drunk overlooking the Strip from our room. Treat yourself and stay here! We are now committed MO fans!

Room Tip: Pay the extra and get Strip view
toronto, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at MOLV for three nights last month. Serene, dark, and opulent, wonderful design - no casino attached so somewhat of a sanctuary but the brouhaha of the gaming floors were within walking distance - Aria, Cosmoplitan, etc. Excellent rooms and service. We had a Stripview Suite and it was more than enough space with a great view of the strip especially at night. Nicely furnished with ample bar and living area; true suite with living separated from bed and bath. Bedroom was amazing with fantastic bed with linens from Ploh, large flat screen and window with view of strip. Bathroom was large with double basins on beautiful dark stone vanity, and huge tub which was great for relaxing in. Bathroom opens into bedroom with frosted glass so that you could have a view of the strip from the bathtub. Giant rain shower. Amazing bath amenities - both great smelling and worth taking home. Walk in closet was expansive and very useful. Great room and beautiful design as typical of MOs we've stayed at.

Service was great. Great front desk, thorough and professional. Maid service was invisible and room was faultlessly clean. Turndown without asking. Asked for extra bath amenities and they were there. Booked the house car for airport pickup and departure and used it a couple of times for shopping, clubbing, and casino touring - a beautiful merc with a great driver who was always at the ready.

We had breakfast included, juice was freshly squeezed, coffee brought to table immediately. Great selection of food choices. Beautiful breakfast room with views of cityplace. Didn't try other outlets except M Bar. Really great drinks and service with incredible view of strip. Order drinks just for that - pricey but worth the experience. Overall great stay. FAN tastic - pardon the pun.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Great staff(special thanks to concierge Hayley for organising our restaurant bookings), immaculately clean rooms(thanks to the hard working cleaners), great food, great pool area(and staff), a highly recommended hotel. When we visit Las Vegas again we will definitely stay at the Mandarin Oriental

Stayed March 2014
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

BEWARE of STOLEN ITEMS FROM YOUR ROOM !!!!
AND the SECURITY at this place NOT GIVING A HOOT !
Keep your items SAFE and LOCKED up !!!!!!
Just because this Hotel is supposedly rated 5 Stars DOES NOT mean that they CARE about STOLEN PROPERTY from the rooms
I Stayed at this place for a few days in NOV 2013 -
IT is a nice place - not as spectacular - in my opinion- as some say
FYI-(My boyfriend made the reservation so the room was registared in his name - I arrived a day later - if you have stayed here you know - one has to leave name of additional guest at the front desk so they can be given a key and access to room)
What was Upsetting was that when I departed at 6:30 AM (by the time I arrived at the airport) I realized I had left my earrings on the side night table in our room
I knew EXACTLY where I had left them
I immediately called the Hotel to alert them, in hopes that they could easily be recovered.
To my dismay they very smugly informed me - I had to WAIT for them to take action as they would ONLY SPEAK to the registered guest EVEN though my name was down as his guest in their records !
What ? You can't go to the room NOW and just locate the earrings BEFORE the maids arrive ???
Given my boyfriend was in a business meeting that day I had to wait half the day for him to call them and THEN and ONLY THEN would they take ANY ACTION
GUESS WHAT - To Late - the earrings were LONG GONE
They SECURITY - Tiffany [--] Security Supervisor - - did FINALLY contact me only to tell me the earrings were no where to be found
REALLY ? WOW ? SURPRISE
I sent her photos of my matching necklace. She went through the motions informing me an insurance person would contact me. They did -Weeks later
I called them back several times - guess what - No Response
OK the maid or Whoever entered our room after I left & TOOK them
It was my mistake for forgetting them HOWEVER I called the Hotel with in an hour or so of my departure
IF the Hotel security would have treated the initial alert with care and seriousness I would have had a much better chance of recovery and appreciated their efforts
This policy should be reviewed and amended immediately
as well as the attitude of the Security Team
BEWARE of STICKY FINGERS

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Edina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We just came back from our third stay at the MO Las Vegas. Our most recent stay was better than ever. Our room had a fantastic view of the strip.

The hotel has everything that you would expect from a five star property. What really stands out for me is the level of service - I just don't see how it could get better.

From check in to check out you are treated as a valued guest which is the best service I could ask for.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as high as possible as far from the elevators as possible.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas? Share your experiences!