This hotel is superb. The staff do an exemplary job of making everyone feel as if they are special. nothing is too much for anybody.
The pool staff are outstanding and are there to brighten each one of your days spent at the pool engulfing you with super service and outstanding food. Periodically during the day they will bring around a delicious fruit drink or some fruit to eat, little touches like this are very nice. Another nice touch is that you are offered bottles of water at the pool and there is always bowls of fresh fruit served complimentary to have as a healthy snack during the day.
The breakfasts in Mozen are delicious, especially love their homemade granola parfait made with wonderful homemade granola and yoghurt.
the waiters in Mozen are excellent, must mention Michael who is so professional in the dining area of Mozen.
I would highly recommend their Sunday brunch, a huge assortment of food on the buffet with an Asian flair, also a lot of exotic Asian fruits such as Red Lychees.The sushi is exceptional and an abundance of different types, everything you can think of.
The amenities in the room are of a high quality.
The hotel is exceptionally well situated within walking distance to everything, yet in its own quiet oasis. once you walk into this hotel everything is so tranquil and you forget you are in Las Vegas.
The tranquility is superb, everything is dimly lit and has a very calming effect. I have stayed in many Mandarin Oriental Hotels but I think this gets the prize, it really is very service orientated.
I must mention one of the finest managers in the hotel who goes out of his way for everyone and that is Mr Michael Aquino, the hotel is so fortunate to have such a gracious and energetic young man on their staff who is so helpful and ready at all times to do whatever it takes for the comfort of the Mandarin clients, he is a phenomenal manager and is one of the biggest reasons we return to Mandarin Oriental and will hopefully return in the future. Michael thank you for everything you always do to make out stay so exceptional.
The gym is very nice, a good assortment of machines, headphones water and juice are complimentary with a cold cloth to wipe down after exercising, also a nice touch
thank you Mandarin Oriental for exceptional service, look forward to our next trip
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is one of only six triple Forbes Five-Star hotels in the United States and is the only hotel in Las Vegas with Five-Star recognition for the hotel, Twist by Pierre Gagnaire restaurant and The Spa. A sophisticated sanctuary of modern elegance prominently situated at the entrance of CityCenter, Mandarin Oriental has made its mark as the ultimate urban resort destination in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Designed entirely by interior designer Adam D. Tihany and architecture firm Kohn Pedersen Fox, Mandarin Oriental brings to Las Vegas a new standard of style with stunning suites, captivating architectural design, unique restaurant and bar venues, and the legendary hospitality of Mandarin Oriental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.