“Best Hotel in Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Complimentary 4th Night
Ranked #1 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Best Hotel in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Mandarin is the best hotel in Vegas period I'm here all the time for work. There is nothing even close to this place. Pure Class. The rooms are beautiful. Service is impeccable if I'm going to drop coin. Would want to drop it here for sure.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (822)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This year was our fourth visit to this hotel, and it is still as good as ever. The ambience is a wonderful escape from the noisy hubbub of this crazy city and the service is impeccable. The rooms are as good if not better that MO's anywhere in the world, but at a fraction of the price. The pool are is quiet and civilised, with personal attention throughout the day.

If you want to enjoy the fun of Las Vegas but stay somewhere where you can enjoy some serenity as well, this is the only place to be.

Room Tip: We had a Cityscape suite, which was excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Vegas can be a great weekend escape, but can also be sensory overload. I always say, Vegas wants everyone to feel like a VIP, its part of the schtick. The Mandarin Oriental lifts itself above the traditional Vegas experience, but because its right on the strip, allows you to dabble in a little bit of the chaos. After a long night out, or a short one, when you come back to the Mandarin, you enter a pristine lobby with no casino, no smoking, a short walk to the elevator which means a short walk to your room, and access to the most incredible spa on the strip. I'm a spa junky, and If you want the best massage of your life, book Troy. On top of it all, the rooms are gorgeous and high tech and because this hotel is smaller than its huge neighbors, it offers more direct and detailed service. You will love the staff, you will love the room service (order the Juevos Rancheros for breakfast), and you will love how quickly the valet brings around your car, because there is nothing worse in Vegas then waiting in those never ending valet lines.

Room Tip: The strip view rooms are the best
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel was booked for me - I am a frugal person who does not like to spend money unnecessarily. But, my room was paid for so I went. My experience is not in comparison to ther 5 star hotels, but my personal experience staying at other hotels considered nice (such as an Omni, or Holiday Inn Express). Oh my goodness...I am now ruined by the amazing service and quality I received at the Mandarin. I realize there is no comparison to places I usually stay, but WOW! The staff were so friendly with tips on how to maximize my enjoyment while there. When we arrived, my daughter wanted to take a nap, but I wanted one of the fabulous sangrias I had seen posted on their facebook page...so off to the pool bar I went. I enjoyed chatting with the bartender while he constructed the most amazing red sangria I have ever had. Later that night, I slept like an infant in an extremely comfortable bed and the darkening curtains kept me sleeping well after the sun rose. I wished I had taken the Mandarin Tea scented lotions and shampoos because they smell amazing and now I find that I cannot purchase it anywhere....so sad. The hotel is gorgeous in an understated classy way. No second hand smoke to breath in and very safe because of the way the elevators are set up. I hope I have another chance ot stay here again, but I doubt it, as I really can't afford it :( I was just a little fish swimming in the big bowl for awhile. And it was amazing. If anyone wants to send me some of thier Mandarin Tea toiletries.....lol....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'm not much of a gambler and I cannot stand all the cigarette smoke in the casinos, if this rings a bell with you, look no further than the Mandarin Oriental. They have the recipe for an absolutely perfect weekend! The service is top-notch, you are treated like royalty. The rooms have tons of "wow" factor. From the remote control blinds, to the TV inside the mirror in the bathroom, you will not be disappointed. The spa is the best I've been to...ever! I live in spa-land and have been to quite a few, they do not compare to the experience I had here. I will not stay anywhere else while in Vegas, great job Mandarin!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mountain View, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with my husband and 2 young kids for a conference. The room we stayed in was pretty small for 2 double beds and a crib, but the bathroom was amazing and the service was exemplary! The staff knew my daughter's name and when we arrived in our room, there were stuffed animals waiting for her and her younger brother, along with baby supplies. The next day, I asked for dishwashing detergent to clean my baby's bottles, and they brought the detergent to my room along with a bottle brush and a sponge (wrapped in paper). They also gave us a diaper pail to use. My daughter (who is 2) loved the pool and the yummy smoothies and lemonade they kept bringing us. They also brought out a pool float for my 8 month old. When we were leaving, we couldn't find my daughter's teddy bear. So they gave her another stuffed animal! Love the attention to service!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Stamford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We booked a tabletop our wedding anniversary by the window and it did not disappoint. The service was excellent and the view was unbelievable. We had calamar as a snacked a couple of gin & tonics and it was absolutely faultless. The view was fantastic, great just to sit back and enjoy. I would highly recommend this bar and the whole experience was perfect.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas? Share your experiences!