Stayed for a business trip. Had a strip view room on 20th floor. Room was clean, comfortable. Location is good ( not great ) since you have to walk about 15 minutes to get to most of the attractions on mid strip section. This hotel is located toward south strip. Having said that is a great hotel otherwise. Haven't tried any of the resturants or the Spa. Easy 10 minute walk via sky bridge to the Cosmopolitan. Was attending a conference in Cosmopolitan. Cosmo seems like a good hotel also. Cosmo definitely has more to do in terms of shopping, resturants etc. Cosmo is lot bigger than Mandarin. Mandarin has no second hand cigaratte smoking, Cosmo does. However cosmo is not bad either. Mandarin definitely has a GREAT- FAST service. House keeping twice a day. Whole room can be controlled by touch pad controls. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
4 star since had to walk more than I would prefer to reach area attractions. Also have to take 2 different elevators to reach the room ( annoying). Plus have to swipe your room keys on the pad on elevator for it to take it to your selected floor.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury 47-story hotel located at the center of the vibrant Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.