A spa like vibe permeates throughout this cool and classy Las Vegas hotel that manages to avoid the loutish clientele of the other hotels on the strip.
Situated in the City Center complex, the Oriental is close to everything but as it is a 'grown up' non-gaming hotel it provides the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the Vegas goings on.
We stayed in a suite facing the strip which had excellent views, was spacious, and well appointed; as you would expect from the Oriental group.
Room service and MOzen are excellent. There is also a very good restaurant managed under the Pierre Gagnaire empire.
Non-gaming hotels on the strip are rare and i would highly recommended it as it affords the ability to get to everything quickly while opportunity to decompress when you get back.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury 47-story hotel located at the center of the vibrant Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.