Luxurious, modern, clean, comfortable, well located, quiet and with great room service! The staff are also very cordial and professional. The hotel doesn't have a casino which is perfect for someone who is not interested in gambling. You can go to the Aria for gambling and shopping at the upscale stores across the bridge from the Mandarin. The room was very comfortable, modern and clean, and they had Shanghai Tang toiletries in their spacious bathroom! Also, no cigarette smell or weird crowd! A must when in Vegas!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury 47-story hotel located at the center of the vibrant Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.