Wonderful property. Quiet, clean, excellent food, nice gym, great pool. I could continue but you get the point, this is a calm place admist the chaotic and overdone theme properties with slots jingling in the background.
It is a short walk to shopping and gambling and has great dining on premis. The classic simplicity and freshness of the sushi offerings are incredible.
If you are looking for pool parties, djs and over hyped nightclubs you will not find them here, but again you are in Vegas and everything is nearby and you will always have this island in a sea on craziness to come back to.
I was loyal to the Four Seasons in Vegas for 5 years and decided to try the Mandarin 2 years ago, I am heading back next week for my 5th stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury 47-story hotel located at the center of the vibrant Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.