Visiting Las Vegas for the first time the selection of hotels was bewteen those iconic "factories: or something more "boutiquish"...and thanks that my partner and I choose the latter option with the Mandarin Oriental;
Great facilities, location and as one would expect it a superb, friendly efficient service;This is a place one can truly relax away from all gaming "razmatazz" offered by other, patronized by well behave customers who enjoy luxury, serenity and what good things life is to offer;
I might not return to Vegas but will continue elsewhere to experience Mandarin Oriental Touch!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is one of only six triple Forbes Five-Star hotels in the United States and is the only hotel in Las Vegas with Five-Star recognition for the hotel, Twist by Pierre Gagnaire restaurant and The Spa. A sophisticated sanctuary of modern elegance prominently situated at the entrance of CityCenter, Mandarin Oriental has made its mark as the ultimate urban resort destination in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Designed entirely by interior designer Adam D. Tihany and architecture firm Kohn Pedersen Fox, Mandarin Oriental brings to Las Vegas a new standard of style with stunning suites, captivating architectural design, unique restaurant and bar venues, and the legendary hospitality of Mandarin Oriental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.