“Best place in Vegas to get married hands down!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' leading stand alone wedding chapel, was recently named "Best Destination Venue in the United States" and No. 2 "Best Destination Venue Worldwide" by the Wedding Industry Experts Awards. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with three elegant wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo and glass garden. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel’s professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning. Visit our website for more information and current specials!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
“Best place in Vegas to get married hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The Chapel of the Flowers was such an amazing day! My wife and I had the time of our life and couldn't of asked for a better wedding day. Everyone was friendly, our minister was perfect, pictures came out better than I could of ever asked for. Thanks to all the staff at The Chapel of the Flowers for making my wife and I's dreams come true! If you are looking for a place to get married in Vegas, they are absolutely it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
“Beautiful Scenery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

It is great to look at, just outside Café Bellagio and near the Lobby. All the flowers are fresh and they have a snail that is made up of flowers, so cool!

Cannock, United Kingdom
“Best Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We got married at the chapel of the flowers in July 2013, and we had the best day ever. We booked it all through virgin and was smooth sailing all the way through!
People moan about the extra tipping however this is all pointed out to you when you book it. The flowers looked great, the minister was lovely and put us at ease, The wedding co-ordintors we great too no problems no hassle.
I also used them for hair and make up which looked perfect. We had a hard time choosing our photos as they were all great!!! The best thing of all was that all our family could watch it at home too and leave messages for us on our website!
Would recommend it! !

Visited July 2013
Grand Lake, Colorado, United States
“Best wedding chapel in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My parents got married here and we just went for my cousins wedding. It was great and would use it again

Visited August 2013
“Has to be "Best of the Best"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I chose this as our vow renewal destination. I have to say this is just not a wedding chapel with planners available this is more of a wedding "concierge."
We have three young adult daughters of our own and a newly married daughter. All I can say is to any young couples looking to get married this would be an incredible choice. I know you could not possibly beat the total cost of a wedding by deciding to have this chapel as opposed to a hometown venue. And it would be first class all the way. The planning that goes into a wedding alone and the stress that some may encounter just makes this the best choice. A total enjoyable experience.
The staff goes above and beyond to make your day as you would like it to be. One very nice feature that sticks out to me, I had looked for our "song" and wanted to walk to this music and did not have it, the staff quickly put this together and I was able to surprise my husband as I walked down the aisle to him to our song. It took his breath away. This is truly a fine oiled machine here. From the very beginning to the end it was flawless. Nice flowers, photography outstanding and if you chose to have a reception all could easily be taken care of and planned for you. Just show up and you will have a magical wedding experience.

Visited April 2013