“Very helpful, beautiful chapel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 569 attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' leading stand alone wedding chapel, was recently named "Best Destination Venue in the United States" and No. 2 "Best Destination Venue Worldwide" by the Wedding Industry Experts Awards. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with three elegant wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo and glass garden. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel’s professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning. Visit our website for more information and current specials!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Very helpful, beautiful chapel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I enjoyed our wedding but the location of the chapel suprised us a little. Its a rose amongst thorns.

The chapel itself is beautiful and they work hard to keep the grounds so tidy.

The ceremony was short but sweet i guess thats what you would expect in vegas.

Our photos were lovely and all the people we came into contact with were super friendly and helpful.

It is strange arriving in your limo with people coming in and out of the chapel allday long like a conveyor belt but i guess thats because its not something we are used to in the uk and there are so many weddings in Vegas its inevitable.

Overall i was pleased with the experience and the package i booked our cake was so tasty, photos were lovely, flowers were beautiful and limo on time and driver profesional and smart.

Bath, United Kingdom
“So pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say! On the day before they picked us up to get our licence and we went for our consultation. You can tell they are a very well oiled machine and you can see why they are so succesful My flowers were amazing I loved them so much but they died pretty much the next day however that may be cos I took with me everywhere all day and night cos I loved them so much and didn't put them in any water till very late. The day of the wedding was perfect we had the first look which they really worked hard to make sure happened although I was left in a tiny little room on my own for about 15 minutes that didn't help the nerves! Our minister was Al which I was really pleased about as he was the one I liked best the words he said in our ceremony were perfect.
Our photographers were great fun and so nice, I didn't feel like we had much time but we had 470 pictures so maybe it just felt short! I asked them to do a specific photo I wanted and I would recommend you direct them if you want certain things as otherwise they just take you around doing what they think.
Overall I think COF was fabulous the grounds were gorgeous alot smaller in real life than I imagined though. The ceremony was screened live and was great quality and everyone at home had no problems watching it which was great. One more word of advice we made our own way to the chapel to view the pictures and the area didn't feel safe at all I was a little uneasy. If you can afford to get them to collect you or take a cab

Birmingham, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
“Very proffesional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had our 10th year renewal of wedding vows here and they did us proud. It is nicely done, the staff were excellent and everything was done as we had asked for and booked online beforehand.
I would go a little later in the afternoon, as we had some fantastic pictures taken outside in the evening, by the fountains and with the Stratosphere tower in the background. Our pictures were of a high quality, although be prepared to pay for extra prints or the full package on a memory stick at quite a cost!!

Atwater
4 attraction reviews
“Son's Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My son and his new bride were Engaged a year ago in Vegas. They made the choice to have a destination Wedding. After much research, they choose Chapel of Flowers. I was impressed by the professionalism. We were picked up at our Hotel with Limo's, then off to Chapel of Flowers. The site itself is very lovely, with a chapel that is equiped to video the Wedding. And a real Pastor. The Photographers were excellent, and many settings for great pictures. A wonderful excperience with NO SURPRISES>

Surprise, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
“Wedding.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went there for a family wedding. It was not very romantic and it seemed a bit rushed! The parking was also an issue as there as there was wedding after wedding and no parking!

Visited May 2012
LasVegasChapel, Public Relations Manager at Chapel of the Flowers, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel that the wedding was very romantic and that it was a bit rushed. Our couples are on property for about an hour between meeting with the minister, their ceremony and photo shoot. We have found that both the couples and the guests find the time on property quite suitable without it being too long. It also provides enough time for our minister’s to still be able to share heartfelt sentiments as well as personalize it to the couple’s whose wedding it is. I hope that the couple whose wedding you attended felt differently and enjoyed their experience. Additionally, we are a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, so where we do our best to give couples a very special experience for their day, we still do have multiple weddings in one day. We also have our staff of more than 70 park off property in order to maximize space for guests attending wedding ceremonies to be able to park on property. We welcome any further thoughts you may want to share with us as we are always striving to improve and be the best. If interested, please call Owner Dave Foote or me at 702.735.4331 to discuss. Respectfully, Aimee