“Best Little "Hitch House" In Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 568 attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' leading stand alone wedding chapel, was recently named "Best Destination Venue in the United States" and No. 2 "Best Destination Venue Worldwide" by the Wedding Industry Experts Awards. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with three elegant wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo and glass garden. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel’s professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning. Visit our website for more information and current specials!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
“Best Little "Hitch House" In Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I found the Chapel of the Flowers online when I was planning our wedding. It was hands down the nicest website, which is what made me contact them. It was their availability to answer my every question, their vast knowledge of Las Vegas and reasonably priced wedding packages that made me book! Chapel of the fowers was able to provide me with the exact wedding package I needed/wanted. I didn't want to go all out but I did want to get a bit of a VIP feel.
They also had a beautiful addidtion to the ceremony to include my daughter in a special way.
If you choose them, you won't be dissapointed!

Motherwell, United Kingdom
“day to remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

used the chapel of the flowers for our wedding and can't fault a thing. everything was organised by email and our planner, lakisha, was excellent! would def recommend.

LaGrange, Georgia, United States
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We got married at The Chapel of the Flowers. I didn't really know what to expect having to plan everything over the phone and through e-mails. It was perfect! It turned out better than I could have imagined. The staff was very sweet. All my questions and concerns were answered. The pastor gave a beautiful ceremony. I spoke with him for only a short time before the ceremony started and was able to give us a very personalized christian service. The photographers were so much fun and delivered beautiful pictures! We were able to pick out and take home our pictures the next day. We had a very basic package and they made me feel like I had bought the most expensive. From the wedding planner to the limo drivers and everyone in between I had an awesome experience and recommend it to anyone!

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Perfect from start to finish. There really isn't much more to say apart from Thank you from Mr & Mrs Messom.

Leeds
4 attraction reviews
“Very personal and professional - perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

To say the chapel host hundreds of weddings a week you wouldn't think so with the service and its easily the prettiest chapel in Las Vegas. We were married here on 5th September and it was literally the best day of my life. Melody was our wedding planner and was great, even with my 101 questions prior to the day, very prompt and very helpful and friendly. We arrived for our consultation and she talked through everything - we even amended it to exclude a 2nd limo and get a 2nd photographer instead - the price was adjusted and we only needed to pay an additional $100 or so. She showed us the chapel we chose (Magnolia) and the flowers we'd chosen for the day too. The day was amazing - I was picked up in a limo right on time and arrived to my 2 photographers clicking away :) was greeted by another 'day' coordinator and the registrar. The ceremony was very personal and not at all boring. The photographers we had were Mike & Jose - absolutely brilliant and our photos are amazing. We purchased the copyright to all photos and a larger photo package to include 2 offsite shoots for $1495 (I think) and It was worth every penny - they took over 1500 photos and we have every one - I'd be gutted if we didn't get to keep them all as you don't with the packages, it's an add-on......definitely advised!! The shoot ended around 18:10 (we were married at 15:00). The photographers were on the floor taking photos and took us around all the famous hotels and the Bellagio fountains. A truly magical day and all down to the chapel.