“Hilarious experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel

Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel
231 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Downtown)
702-382-9830
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 313 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Sights & Landmarks
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1940 and known for the friendly nature of its owners, the "Little Chapel of the Lucky Flowers" is the city's oldest continuously operating wedding chapel.
Antwerp, Belgium
“Hilarious experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Me and my husband had our vows renewed at the Wee Kirk Wedding Chapel. We choose the Elvis ceremony.. 'cause hey when in Vegas :)
We had an amazing time. Everybody was really friendly and the Elvis ceremony was hilarious.
Just got back from our trip and got to see the pictures from the photographer.
Can't wait 'till we get those! An experience we will never forget for sure :)
Loved it!

Franklinton, North Carolina
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We used Wee Kirk for our vow renewal ceremony and everything was wonderful. The process was very simple and the day went very smoothly. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The pictures came out great. We would recommend them without hesitation!

Visited June 2014
Joplin, Missouri
“A VERY CUTE CHAPEL TO RENEW YOUR VOWS, WE DID”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

One day my husband Jim came to me and said let's get married again for our 30th wedding anniversary, I say what!? So off I go to see how we are going to do this. We wanted to go to Hawaii at first but could only be off work for no more than 4 days. If we go to Hawaii, it needs to be for a week. So we decided on Las Vegas! I've never been to LV and my husband has, as a baby sitter while parents gambled. Now I googled for ideas and found the greatest one, go to a chapel in LV and renew our vows by Elvis. I'm in. I told my husband this and he said really? Oh yeah. I searched for chapels and found WEE KIRK chapel, reviews were great and the prices were reasonable, compared to others. I called them and spoke to Michael, he was pleasant to talk to and he set us up. We made it there at WEE KIRK according to our plans and I have to say, I would do this again. EASY, SMOOTH and GREAT all around. Limo ride was on time, to and from-Thanks Mike. Lynn was so sweet to handle our special event when we got there. And our ELVIS was awesome. Could not have asked for any better cause the whole thing was way over the top of excellence. WEE KIRK, we want to thank you for accepting us as clients in a short notice (3 days before the day) and serving us as if we were family, I felt like you guys really did care and that was nice. The photographer did take the time to take those special photos too which turned out professional looking. We are so glad we chose to do this. It was fun, fun, fun! ***** 5 STARS. We are Jim and Irma Dobbs from Joplin, MO - July 5th is our special day!

Kuna, Idaho
“"Charming and Quaint"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We LOVED our experience with Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel! The chapel is charming and quaint. We wanted a small, simple ceremony with a romantic intimate ambiance. Lynn and the whole staff were wonderful to work with. They made everything simple and fun-loving. From the planning to the actual day of our special day was stress free. The limo ride and driver was an Awesome way to begin and end taking our vows. The photographer was Wonderful and Fun to work with and I'm not a "ham!" Lynn went over everything with us and set us at ease (we were a little nervous!). We HIGHLY reccommend Wee Kirk O' the Heather Wedding Chapel to anyone and Everyone that is looking for a Professional Perfectly Wonderful and Reasonably priced wedding experience from the last minute to the Grand Planners to make your wedding a very Special Day. Thank you Wee Kirk O' the Heather!!

La Center, Washington
“Not like the others.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was not our first marriages. We wanted something simple with no guests as we were flying in from Washington State. I contacted numerous chapels in Las Vegas and unfortunately nobody could repeat our wishes back to me without adding Elvis, flowers, music, luxury cars, etc. Anything but what we wanted. Lynn at Wee Kirk got it immediately. We arrived earlier than expected and Lynn called the minister to see if he could come in earlier. He was able to come in, ceremony was performed, and we were married. No sales pitches, just Lynn wishing us good luck and explaining the marriage paperwork to us. Wee Kirk is the oldest chapel in Las Vegas. Yes it is small and that was our wish. We went with the "Simply I Do" package and was not disappointed a bit. Thanks again Lynn and best wishes for you. "The man with the voice".