“Paris on The Strip!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Sydney, Australia
“Paris on The Strip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel casino is perfectly situated on The Strip... my room overlooked the Bellagio Fountains with nightly shows every half hour ... a beautiful bonus. Their Le Village Buffet was impressive with an excellent variety of well prepared foods, rooms are very clean and comfortable, and staff are helpful and friendly. Thanks too to Marian for retrieving and sending along a jacket I had left behind ... amazing personalized, professional customer service! Thanks for a wonderful visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

8,364 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,637)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here for $50 a night which is a bargain for the quality of the room. Rooms are large sized and bathroom is spacious and clean. Located right in the middle of the Vegas strip across from the fountains. The buffet is really good with good to excellent service. Would highly reccomend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Brisbane Queensland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My sister and I stayed at The Paris in Feb 2013. I took a standard twin room and my sister upgraded to a Red room. The only noticable difference was she had a coffee maker. I requested one, even offering to pay extra for the 'priveledge', but was told no. We didn't find the staff at all accommodating. $25 for use of the gym (although you do get free fruit and bottled water) and $15 a day for internet. The Paris also refused to accept our Multi-currency Travel Cash card (also a Visa) as it isn't a 'credit card'. We used this card everywhere else as a Visa Debit with no problems. On the plus side, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are quiet and serviced daily. ***Caution*** there's a cosmetic store near the elevators called "P". Stay away from here and the girls handing out 'free' samples for your eyes! These people are hard sellers! In fact, navigating your way through the casino and past several stores is the only way through the maze that leads you to reception and floor elevators.
If I return to Vegas I wouldn't choose The Paris again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
O'Fallon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I loved this hotel! I loved seeing the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Also I loved their souvenir cups. You can get an Eiffel Tower or a hot air balloon for around $16.99. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had a standard room, but they do have various upgrades available at check-in for an additional charge. We declined the upgrade. Overall, I thought the hotel was great, but there were two downsides. One is that internet costs 35 cents a minute with a minimum purchase of $5. I tried to use their free internet hot spot, but I could never get connected. The second drawback is their early check-in fee of $28.

Room Tip: Show your room key at the Eiffel Tower Experience for a discount.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Houston, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend Jan 31- Feb 3. The room he originally reserved wasn't available, but they upgraded our room at no extra charge for a strip view. We were in room 2686. Not sure if it was a Red Room Luxury or Red Room Premier, but it was very nice and smaller than it looks in the pictures online. We enjoyed the view of the Eiffel Tower and Bellagio Fountains from our room in the evenings.

The room and bathroom were clean. I was really worried about staying here after reading comments from other people, but it wasn't too bad. The only complaints I had were the pillows being very tiny and uncomfortable, and the teeny tiny shower. My boyfriend joked about having extra elbow room in it after I packed my toiletries before we checked out that Sunday. These 2 things seemed to be what most people hit on during their stay.

We had the Paris For Lovers spa treatment at the Spa by Mandara that Saturday afternoon. We hit the spa 2 hours before our appt for a little R&R. Don't waste your time or money here. Go to the spa at the Wynn or Encore. The spa treatment cost more than our 3 night stay here and not worth it. The actual spa amenities seemed more of an afterthought than anything. No cold plunge pools, no water bottles located throughout (you have to go the desk for those), ran out of supplies right after I arrived and no one restocked them, except for towels. Had an abundance of those! The only place you could actually sit and rest was in the main lobby. No where else in the facility did they have a seating area you could relax near the actual sauna or pool area. Our massage was nice, but my boyfriend wasn't too crazy about the salt scrub afterwards. The package included a couples massage, bathing ritual (a large 2 person jetted tub), pastries and refreshments ( 2 pastries from their bakery downstairs and some no-name canned juice). I actually ordered one of those pastries Saturday morning with my breakfast. They were around $5 each. We really expected a better experience for the price we paid.

Eat at Gordon Ramsay Steak if you get the chance. We've eaten there twice now and it's the best. Ask for Dennis. He is a great waiter and made our dining experience a treat.

The hotel really isn't a bad place to stay. It's centrally located on the strip and close to other larger resorts. Get their total rewards card and use it when you eat or purchase things here. You get 20% off your meal at Gordon's restaurant alone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We travelled as two couples and had a great time. The hotel was comfortable, great bed, and the room had all of the essentials. The furniture is a bit tired, but there was no noise from adjacent rooms. We liked the casino, the restaurant and even the buffet was nice. The highlight of being at Paris was riding up the Eiffel Tower at midnight. Overall, nice experience, but the location made it. If you want a cheap breakfast, we went a couple of times to Bill's on the other side of Ballys. Good greasy spoon and they serve breakfast all day.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Beach, Ocean
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was our first trip to Vegas. We had a great experience at the hotel. It was very well kept, clean and the room was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. The pool was great. The water was so cool and refreshing with the extreme heat it felt like they were cooling the water somehow.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Paris Las Vegas? Share your experiences!