“Paris , Las Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Groveland, Massachusetts
“Paris , Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here a few times and again coming up this Feb. Great place to stay in Vegas. In the center of everything on the strip. The food, drinks and of course the rooms were all top notch.
The bars in the casino were a great place to hook up with your friends. Easy to locate.

Room Tip: Sing up for a "total rewards" card. The rooms toward the front will catch all the night li...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,473)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

First the bad --

When we got there after booking a package holiday i.e. Flight and Hotel. We arrived from the airport and they wanted $15 to check in early. Not a lot but when you book a package you expect it to be joined up.

Now to the rest--
The hotel was what you would espect from a hotel in the US. Comfortable large rooms etc.

We thought it was it was a bit quiet to start with, but once we got over the jet leg and wnet through the casino later on the place was rocking.

When playing the machines they were generous with the comp. drinks, better than anywhere else we went.

We ate twice in the GR Steak Restaurant, cokctails to die for and the food was great too. Dont be put off by the waiting list, we went "stand by" and ate at the bar.

Only other down side was the charges for the internet.

Would I go again? Yes, but Caesers is the best.......

Room Tip: we were in 2111, but it looks over the strip so is not tranquil
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed at the Paris for five nights six days. The hotel staff goes above and beyond. Impeccable service from Jenny at the check-in, conceirge staff Zaiida and Jason in the Le Village Restaurant. (in particular). We had a 25 minute check -in wait on that day that we checked in but I have to say at all other times when we were walking by the wait would have been mimimal or even non existent. I also was worried because I has heard how smokey the gambing area was but as a non smoker I really did not find it overwhelming at all. The hotel is showing a tiny bit of wear and tear but our room was amazing. It was ultra spacious faced both the Bellagio (water fountains) and the Eiffel tower / poolside. It had a complimentary safe and a brand new mini fridge. The bathroom was huge and spotless. I also agree with the last reviewer that the housekeeping staff were friendly and prompt and they did a great job. I walked by several suites that were getting the rugs steam cleaned. THAT impressed ME! They take cleaning to a whole other level. Le Village Buffet is rated one of the best ten buffets in Veas to eat and I have to agree. They do NOT disappoint. Variety , freshness ,quality. It is ALL there. The price is good. Make sure to dine there you will be very happy indeed. We talked to the concierge staff at least a dozen times. They REALLY know their stuff. We booked several shows, a helicopter Grand Canyon tour, had a couple of lame questions(that travellers do) and they looked after us like gold. Make sure you check out the cafe with delicious anytime coffee and the most delicious amazing pastries you have EVER eaten. We brought coffee up every day from there. Have the Napolean. You will think you died and went to heaven. Both buses stop right outside this hotel and the miracle mile shops are literally right next door. If you like to walk everything is easy to get around to also. Also I did want to mention how sound proof the hotel rooms were. We never heard people in the next rooms nor people walking by. I can't stress enough how wonderful that was. I can hardly wait to go back. I will definitely stay there once again.

Room Tip: try to get any room with a P in it. They are usually but not always on the corners. They are large...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The rooms here were clean, the beds very comfortable. The bathroom offered both a tub and a shower. There were two closets, an in room mini fridge and safe. Staff was very accommodating in honoring requests for a high floor and a late check-out. Plenty of hot water, but the shower pressure left something to be desired.

The hotel casino has plenty to offer in the way of shops, venues, access to the monorail. If you have the option, pack in your own booze, water and sodas, or buy them nearby at CVS, as a bottle of water runs over $3.

This hotel is well centered on the strip, for walking in either direction, and is across from the Bellagio.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor not far from elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed there in January, 2013. Wallpaper peeling off the walls. Hallways smell bad and were dirty. I have to get up and get drinks because of poor service. My food at the Sugar Factory was cold and almost made me sick. I would have preferred fast food over the $30 hotel food. There is no service at all. I'm sitting in the sport betting bar and can't get a drink because the waiter and a female staff person are playing around with each-other. There are many hotel casinos to choose from. Do yourself a favor and a avoid the Paris Las Vegas. If you stay at the Paris, don't eat there. If you want a drink or a re-fill be prepared to beg for it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Sweden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Fantastic hotel from the outside, and its off course vegas.... big inside area and a lot off restaurants, casino, coffeshop and all you need, room big and spacious. Breakfast was not the best but OK, staff ?? no real feeling there many people running around and looking busy...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The only part of Paris I love is STEAK by Gordon Ramsay in the Casino. I was told I had to pay to check in early (I've been to Vegas 11 times and have never had to pay for early check-in before). I went to my room and the hallway had peeling wallpaper and cracked and crumbling baseboards...the door to my suite was covered in fingerprints and dirty marks. White doors need to kept white. It made me realize that if they don't wipe the white doors down then they probably don't wipe down the darker furniture. The safe inside was broken and I realized this after I put my items in the safe. I phoned down to speak with security and they said it woudl be a half hour or more for someone to come up and help me. I JUST arrived and needed my wallet from the safe. My view was of the side of Bally's...not so nice. My bed was hard and not as luxurious as the beds at even the Flamingo! The Luxor had nicer beds. Nevermind Planet Hollywood, Bellagio, MGM, Venetian or Mirage (the other hotels I've stayed at). I woke up sore and with a spasming neck.

NEW YEARS EVE at Chateau was the worst experience of my life and I am currently in touch with the production company as I insist on a refund. I purchased a VIP Platinum ticket to Chateau in Paris and was told I had to pick it up in advance from Will Call. In the day on the 31st, I had to stand in line for two (2) hours to pick up my hard ticket for the event. When we went downstairs to go to Chateau for New Years we were told to go to teh back of the line which by the way, snaked through the entire casino and we stood in line to get in from 9:30 pm until 11:50 pm. It completely ruined my New YEars and everyone who bought ticket's for this event. Rough crowd, bad security.

I went to Gustav's bar to get a water and was asked for ID. I JOKINGLY asked why he needed ID if I was just getting a water. He barked at me, really annoyed saying "you're at a bar I can ID you if I want...etc.". I had to tell him "Ok I get it!"...geesh I get along with everyone and I felt like I had a black cloud over me my whole time staying at Paris. I just couldn't get along with the staff no matter how nice I tried to be. They are just rude and not very friendly. I didn't win a dime there. I played alot. I tried to win something. I am usually pretty lucky and can play for awhile but Paris' slots sucked my money up like a big vacuum each day I was there. To end things off, on my last day I asked the belldesk to send someone up to check my bags. They said it was an hour wait and to just bring them down. NO HELP NO SERVICE and won't stay again. I'm not picky but this place was just rotten....Gordon Ramsay's restaurant excluded :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Paris Las Vegas? Share your experiences!