I stayed here for a night and booked it online without really knowing where it was. The place is clean and pretty modern. The lobby is a bit sterile and unwelcoming, but the rooms are nice and very clean, the mattress was good, and so on. There was also a pretty good spread for the breakfast. So it was a good deal. But, it's not a good location. It's a quick drive to the strip and a long walk, but there's just nothing else within several blocks. And at night, it's a very dark area. I tried to walk back from the strip at night, but couldn't find the hotel because the signage is so poor. I can't believe they don't have a bigger, brighter sign or more lights. The building is virtually unlit outside, and sits back off of the road, so it feels a little hidden, and the main entrance is kind of oddly placed, architecturally. My phone battery had died so I couldn't GPS it, and I ended up about 2 big blocks away at a smaller casino/hotel unable to find my hotel. So I had them call me a cab who then took me all of the 2 blocks I had to go, but was sympathetic because he says no one can find it at night, if they don't know where it is, and it's even hard to find during the day. They need big, clear, signage and serious outside lights to compensate for their location. Otherwise it's fine for a good deal.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas Hotel
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and 1 mile from the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Holiday Inn Las Vegas South is just moments away from the famous 'Las Vegas Strip.' Guests visiting Las Vegas for business or pleasure can easily access the I-15 and I-95 routes to our hotel. We make comfort a top priority with our full service restaurant, relaxing guest lounge, pool, fitness center, free high-speed wireless Internet in each guest room and lobby and the use of our business center that is available 24 hours a day. Local businesses, universities, and attractions near hotel: UNLV, IBM, Triaga, Konami Gaming, IGT, Pepsi, American Family Insurance, MGM, Excalibur, Luxor, New York New York, Belz Outlet Center, Town Square and Fashion Show Shopping Center. Planning your next meeting, sports tournament or family reunion in Las Vegas? We offer meeting and conference services. Let our experienced sales staff coordinate your next meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.