“No hustle or bustle” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo

You added Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4055 Palos Verdes Street, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #122 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“No hustle or bustle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

It was a lovely quiet hotel which suited us fine, a shuttle bus takes you to the strip and will bring you back, where all is quiet after the buzz of the Strip, which is wonderful. the rooms were spacious, staff were all friendly and helpful. We ate in the restaurant food was fresh and ample of it. Pool was nice place to chill for the afternoon before going back to casinos. I liked the security measures the hotel take even the lift needs key coded entry.

Room Tip: Ask the staff at reception tell them what you need, nothing was a problem for them
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Turkish first
Hillsborough, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The blackstone is very nice on the inside but it does NOT have the Vegas hotel feel to it. There is no casino and it is NOT walking distance from the strip. They do provide a free shuttle from 7AM-11PM which does make up for it. If you are married and looking to do a little gambling and see some shows then this would be for you. It is a bit cheaper which is good. But if your looking to party, this is NOT the hotel for you.

Depending on what your looking for this may or may not be for you.
It was very clean, quiet, and a nice hotel all around, but did not have the Vegas feel to it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Blackstonehotellv, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
I thought I would take some time to respond to the location of our hotel to give everyone a better understanding of Las Vegas and perception, so you can have a better picture overall of our property.
Vegas itself, Strip area, is a very condensed area, mixed with sky scraper billion dollar hotels, five star restaurants and small housing projects that remained throughout the years mixed into all of it.
Our property literally is kiddy corner to Roys Fusion Restaurant, a four star Asian fusion restaurant and on the other side of us is Morton’s Steak house, again another four star restaurant and we are behind Buca Di Beppo, a well known family style Italian Restaurant. These are not typical landmarks of a ghetto or a war zone. However, it can be perception if you didn’t know.

We built our beautiful property in prosperous times, when we opened, that wasn’t the case. The lot behind us was slated to be an element hotel and the lot next to us slated to be an A-Loft, both beautiful properties also who don’t build in a questionable area. However the owner of the that land lost it during the crisis and now both lots have not been built.

The housing two blocks down is all working families, been there for years, and yes, probably low income, however they are wonderful hard working people that I believe are thankful to live in a neighborhood that may not be beautiful, it is filled with children and it is clean.

The police station is 4 blocks from the hotel and the fire station is across the street.

I share this with you so everyone can have better knowledge of our property. As many of you know who have been to Vegas, the Strip itself, home to Bellagio, Cosmopolitan etc, has numerous homeless people and street entertainers. However this is all part of Vegas, no matter where you seem to be. It is a safe beautiful, wonderful city, where until I moved here, never even thought that people actually lived here.

So despite a first glance, I hope that you will see that the hotel is actually in a convenient wonderful area, full of families and wonderful restaurants, and I hope you will choose to stay with us.

Samantha Green, hotel General Manager
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great value, comfy bed, clean and recently renovated, gym and pool adequate, great meal at the restaurant (try the tilapia dish, love their cook dude). The staff (Rose in particular) went out of their way to send me my cell phone after leaving it there, quiet, decent a/c machine, fridge in room, who could ask more?

tucson, az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We visited the property this weekend and found it to be in a great location. Everything was very clean and the staff was friendly. The room is spacious and beds were comfortable. There is an issue with the water running out of the shower, flooding the bathroom floor. My biggest complaint and the reason why I will never stay here again is that the hotel is located across a very busy fire station. Between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. the fire engines must have rang their sirens at least 8 times. It was horrible and very loud. This is too bad since the hotel is a great value.

Room Tip: Stay on the north end to avoid noise from fire station.
Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Fontana, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family and I just returned from this hotel. The room was comfortable and we had a nice view of the strip from our room. I was disappointed with the fact that they did not have a crib for my 18 month old son. I had called the hotel prior to leaving for Las Vegas and asked them that we needed a crib and that they did have them. I asked if one can be placed in our room for when we arrived, I can use it right away in the room and they said no problem. My family and I arrive to check in and head to the room. When I open the room, to my shock, there's no crib. I call the front desk to ask about the crib, they tell me the hotel doesn't carry any cribs. All they can offer were a couple of pillows for my son who had to sleep in the bed with my wife and I. I don't recommend this hotel to families with infants or toddlers.

Room Tip: If your looking for continantal breakfast. this is not the hotel for you.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Port Macquarie, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Our room was clean & comfortable. The hotel is located opposite Terrible's Casino where we had some meals as the Blackstone restaurant was closed for dinner. Our only criticisms would be no refrigerator in the room and no electric jug to be able to make a cup of tea (American coffee being less than memorable). Reception & shuttle staff were great. Would certainly stay again now that we've worked out the local bus service to get around Vegas. Good value for money.

Room Tip: A/c can be noisy as each room as an individual a/con unit. Hotel can also be on the flight path into...
San Jacinto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from Aug. 19th - 21st. From the exterior of the hotel, I would describe it as nondescript. Even the lobby is plain. However, once inside my room, it was no different from a more fancy hotel. The room was clean and the double beds with pillowtops were very comfortable. The baths are large enough for two people being in there at the same time. There is underground secured parking and one needs a room key to make the elevator work. I found the staff very helpful. Even though I didn't know what I was getting until after I paid for the reservation, it was well worth the price. The resort fee is reasonable - only $7.99 and that includes the shuttle to and from the strip as well as the downtown casinos, 2 free drinks from the grill and more. It was good to be in a smoke free environment and not come back from Vegas all stuffed up from the usual smoke. Just watch for the sharp corners on the beds.

Room Tip: The view is better from rooms facing Flamingo Road. Even though a fire station is across the street...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo? Share your experiences!