“it's all hype and production, overall the show is weak at best” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Book ahead on Expedia
Book Now
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa, & the rest of the Fator gang for an evening of world class entertainment. Best known for his victory on “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator captured the hearts, and funny bones, of America in 2007 with his unique combination of celebrity impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism.Terry performs at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas every Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM. Head over to Terry's official website to purchase tickets.
Lihue, Hawaii
4 attraction reviews
“it's all hype and production, overall the show is weak at best”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

As a professional Broadway and production show person, I can say with confidence that there is more hype than talent in this super promoted show in Las Vegas. While Terry Fator is a very talented guy and ventriloquist, the pacing of the show is disjointed and highly jolting. On another note, the 'family friendly' draw that they go for is certainly regrettable that I took the whole family. He would do well to lose the puppets and just do some voices. The tickets are highly overpriced for what you get.

Toronto, Canada
“Terry Fator is the REAL thing!!! Hard work and persistence won!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

We were lucky enough to get tickets for Terry Fator last week. You can hear everywhere in the theatre, I'd think, and 'though we were sitting in the top rows, we were able to see; there are monitors anyway. Terry is a tremendously honest, wholesome ventriloquist, with a wonderful routine, an amazing voice (even when doing his vents)...! I bought his book long before he announced that all of his profits from the store were going to the TROUPS...which is honourable, and after reading his book (it's a quick read) can appreciate the hard work he went through to get where he is, and also the things America's Got Talent put him through! Wow, what a star!!! We will be hearing about him for a lot of years to come!!!and we were more than satisfied that we'd gotten our money's worth!

Bronx, New York
7 attraction reviews
“Go to this show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

We really enjoyed the show. It was unique and very entertaining. My advice - pay full price and sit up close. It is worth the money.

“Not much new to add...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

Yep, everyone's pretty much said it all. I went with my 21 year old son and we BOTH loved Terry Fator. An hour and a half of pure fun. The only thing I can add is this... feel free to take your camera in. We didn't since most (if not all) shows don't allow cameras. Terry Fator addressed this from the beginning... he basically said, "Go ahead... bring out those cameras you smuggled in. I don't mind."

Ohio
“Uncomparable Talent ANYWHERE in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

I was in awe of Terry Fator's show. His characters are real, and like Terry, extremely lovable.

I could literally sit through this show 5 days a week. I have never seen talent like this in my life.

I would advise purchasing tickets for this show in advance of arriving in Vegas.

Due to the 2 large screens on stage, there are no bad seats; but if you prefer a close up, book your seats early.