“New Show, almost as good as two years ago!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa, & the rest of the Fator gang for an evening of world class entertainment. Best known for his victory on “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator captured the hearts, and funny bones, of America in 2007 with his unique combination of celebrity impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism.Terry performs at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas every Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM. Head over to Terry's official website to purchase tickets.
Port Charlotte, Florida
34 attraction reviews
“New Show, almost as good as two years ago!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Two years ago we were thrilled with the Terry Fator Show, had not seen him on American's Got Talent, so we were in for a treat. This past Monday was the first night of his new show, while it was good, he is very talented, it was not quite the same as the first one we saw. I do highly recommend the show. High energy, he is one of the best ventriloquists, I have ever seen. Great for the family!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“One of the reasons I wanted to go to vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

That was top of my MUST TO DO list for my holiday and 1st time visit to vegas and did not disappoint I book my tickets before going and could print them out at home from the UK so there was no worry that they wouldn't arrive on time. The show itself was brilliant told a story I laughed all the way through loved all his puppets he is so talented and funny and will certainly be going to see his show again the next time I come to vegas .THIS SHOW IS A MUST SEE

Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

after reading many reviews before we travelled, this seemed to be one of the better shows. booked our tickets in advance. was unsure with the puppets from the start but must say we were impressed with his talent and how he pulled it all together for a full length show. would recommend as a to do, and suggest seats in centre for best view, although most seats seemed to be well positioned for the show.

NY
34 attraction reviews
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Yes, I was very pleasantly surprised at how great a show Terry Fator was. I didn't realize what a talented impersonator he was as well as ventriliquist. Wonderful show for the whole family!

Winchester, VA
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I went and thoroughly enjoyed his show. Not only is he very talented he also very generous. I would definitely go again!