“Entertaining” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Donny and Marie

Donny and Marie
3555 Las Vegas Blvd S., Flamingo Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-777-2782
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Edmonton, Canada
“Entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This show was entertaining, I'd go back to see them again...
Marie - still hot!!!
It just might be the only remaining "original rooms" in Vegas.

We actually sat at a random table and found out that the person beside us was our sons grade 3 teacher, what are the chances

Kansas City, Missouri
“Look Closely at all Reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This used to be a really good show, but the performers are apparently tired of doing it or have made enough money, because they now cancel all the time at an hours notice and leave patrons standing at the door. Please scroll down three months of reviews to read and you will see what I mean. Saw the show 3 years ago with my Sister and really good. Went Feb 20 this year and when we got there after paying $279 for two tickets told as we were seated Donny a no show, but Marie forging on. She tried but could not manage to carry it off with her nephew filling in for Donny. Not good quality and she looked exhausted. I can see why because I went back and read these reviews and he cancels all the time leaving her to carry on a duo act by herself. Word is getting out and there are plenty of seats, so if you are determined to see a average act for a high price, I would purchase only 1/2 hour before the performance and ask if Donny there in actual person and breathing. Marie has lots of talent when not saddled with trying to carry both parts of a duo and needs to revamp and revise and strike out on her own with other Osmonds backing her up. Current show headed no where.

Chicago, Illinois
22 attraction reviews
“A Real Vegas Show!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

It was a surprise... It was a great show! It had us singing along, laughing, remembering and even a few tears! I love Donny! Yup my crush from when I was 8 years old was re-ignited! He truly has a beautiful voice and is a kind (comes across in the show) and talented performer. He does a tribute to his parents... touching as well as to Michael Jackson (this is when the tears arrived). The best part of the show that included Marie was the banter between the two of them (like the old TV show) and her outfits! I know she has her own fans and she too is very talented and enjoyable... but Donny... really... he was GREAT! The show is performed in the old Flamingo Hotel. This adds to the old Vegas charm. We sat in a large red velvet booth... very "old" Vegas. It truly added to the entire atmosphere. I know it is hard to believe but you really should go see this show. It is fun!

Kansas City, Missouri
39 attraction reviews
“Caught Wrong Night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Years ago I went to see Donnie in Chicago in "Joseph and the amazing Technicolor Coat" and Donnie was sick with stand in taking his place. Friend told me how good this show was so I went- yep Donnie sick again! What's with this Guy? Well, Marie poor thing tried to do the show with her nephew one of the 2nd generation Osmonds. I would say it was average at best. It was choppy and just did not Click. No opera from Marie and no banter I had heard so much about. It was forced and Marie looked exhausted and as if she was going thru it by rote. I can appreciate her effort, but I believe it should have been cancelled and money given back. Suddenly at the door we were told no Donnie and not really offerred an option. Even with Donnie, I have a hunch it will be headed to Branson in 6 months as even the band seemed to phone it in.

PA
170 attraction reviews
“Great Show for the Whole Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Donnie and Marie are very talented singers and performers. The venue was old vegas style with table and both seating. Even though we were in the back of the room with our same day 1/2 off tickets, we could see and hear very well. The show gave you musical and video history and scrapbook of both performers and their families. Show began with the duo and then moved to individual performances and ended with the duo again. Wide genre of music supported by a good band and dancers. We totally enjoyed the show. Highly recommended for families too.

Visited February 2014

Been to Donny and Marie? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Donny and Marie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.