We recently stayed here during our visit to Las Vegas. The staff was amazing from check in to check out. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable and we had a balcony that we could sit on to enjoy the sun. It was so nice to be able to open the French doors and get fresh air. Having a ceiling fan in the room was a bonus as well. The Jacuzzi tub and rain shower head were amazing!!! The restaurants were very nice, the food was good and the prices were affordable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Las Vegas Resort Hotel located 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip covering 54 lushly landscaped acres in the premier golf neighborhood of Summerlin. The resort features an award-winning spa, Vegas-style casino, 8 restaurants, an 11,000 square foot waterfall pool, and a conference facility with 100,000 sq.ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor function space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott