My family of 3 (me, husband and 7 year old son) stayed here for 3 nights. The rooms are very spacious, plenty of room for all 3 of us. The overall property feel is relaxation. It definitely has a resort feel. It was nice being away from the strip, but close enough to venture in when we wanted. We drove in, but in hindsight I think we should have used the free shuttle, traffic was bad! We found all staff to be professional and friendly. Overall, a relaxing and fun stay at a nice hotel. Also to note, I was weary of going to Vegas in June, while it was over 100 each day. But it was fine. The dry heat by the pool felt good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Las Vegas Resort Hotel located 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip covering 54 lushly landscaped acres in the premier golf neighborhood of Summerlin. The resort features an award-winning spa, Vegas-style casino, 8 restaurants, an 11,000 square foot waterfall pool, and a conference facility with 100,000 sq.ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor function space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott