Stayed here for one night during a road trip from LA to Denver. What a great stop. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. I managed to have a good sushi dinner, use the spa, have a great massage (ask for Trish), win some money on the slots and have a great breakfast. The resort is large and fun to explore. It is away from the strip but looks like a great self contained spot to go and relax. The staff were very nice, the facilities were spacious and very well kept. I was impressed by the spa. Lots of equipment, sauna, steam, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Las Vegas Resort Hotel located 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip covering 54 lushly landscaped acres in the premier golf neighborhood of Summerlin. The resort features an award-winning spa, Vegas-style casino, 8 restaurants, an 11,000 square foot waterfall pool, and a conference facility with 100,000 sq.ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor function space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott