“Best ravioli ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trattoria Reggiano

Trattoria Reggiano
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South, Ventian Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(702) 369-2053
Neighborhood: The Strip
nj
“Best ravioli ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This place is fantastic! their ravioli, ziti, and gnocchi were beyond perfection! and the prices weren't bad either! probably my favorite place to eat at the venetian and i highly recommend !

Visited January 2014

Beckley, West Virginia
“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were just strolling around the lovely shopping areas at the Venetian, not wanting to get dressed up, but wanting something good to eat. We had called the hotel earlier for suggestions and they suggested Reggiano's. The first good sign was they didn't take reservations. The second good sign was that everyone working there was speaking Italian. I speak a little Spanish, and this was not Spanish. I took a course in Italian, so I could recognize the language, although I can't speak it. The menu was extensive--just imagine it and it was there. The waiter was very helpful and steered me away from dishes that I would not like. The food was great, we had a great bottle of wine, and the bread was heavenly. The atmosphere was so interesting. We were seated right outside the restaurant--so it gave a flavor of a sidewalk cafe--without the bugs and pigeons. (They were a real pain in Paris--we were actually a little afraid of the pigeons), I would recommend this place--it is casual gourmet and authentic Italian, which suits staying at the Venetian,

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Rockaway, New York, United States
“Will not return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Must say I am surprised there are not more recounts of being rushed through the meal. We were looking for a little something light to have for dinner after a large lunch. Three of us ordered salads and one felt hungry enough to order spaghetti and meatballs. I felt the prices were a bit high and the portions small. The diner eating the pasta did not rant over it.The bread at the table seemed to have been warmed in a microwave because it got hard immediately as it cooled.
What bothered me the most was I had the feeling they couldn't wait for us to leave. Also, my husband and I each had meatless salads and no drinks and our tab came to $35.68. That wasn't bad enough, I tipped on the whole tab, including tax. Later, I looked at the receipt and saw the suggested tipping amount of 15% would be $9.90. Huh? I tipped 20% on the entire bill and left $7. Where did they get $9.90 from? . So, let the unsuspecting patron beware!

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
plymouth
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We decided to make this restaurant our Christmas Day venue and it didn't disappoint. Beautifully set in The Venetian Grand Canal Shopping area. We had a lovely balcony view over the canal and shops below and it was lovely to see visitors below being serenaded on the Gondola's. We decided on a set 4 course meal (with individual course options) and even though we all ordered different courses, we were all very pleased with the dishes. Service excellent, couldn't fault it at all. You must visit the toilet (weird request, I know) but they are beautiful. Also take time to look at the photo's etc on the walls, it all adds to the experience.

Visited December 2013
Brazoria, TX
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our waiter sounded like he had an Italian accent, but there is not much else about this little restaurant in the food court area of the Venetian hotel that makes you think "authentic Italian". The 'chef', noticeable through the serving window, would look more in place at a south of the border eatery.
I had Linguine Bolognese which, despite its description in the menu, was nothing special. And certainly not worth the price.

Visited January 2014