We spent one night at Eastside Cannery and were pleased with the property. I believe the hotel just opened about one year ago, so the room was clean and still had a new carpet smell. Nice modern-looking furniture, comfortable bed, earthy colors, and the staff provided good service. We ate the buffet for supper and while not as large as some on the strip, we found plenty of good options and thought the cost was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel