We stayed here for 2 nights last week. We wanted to stay off the strip to save some $$ and we were on our way to the Grand Canyon anyway. If you have a car, it's easy enough to get to the strip or downtown. Originally, the check-in clerk put us on the 6th floor but after seeing the casino rooftop from our window, we went back to the desk and she gave us a room on the 11th floor without any problem. The rooms are large, with a floor-to-ceiling window. Beds were very comfortable. There was no smoke smell outside of the casino and it was very quiet all night. The casino itself was large with a good variety of new slots and $5 BJ tables. Drink service was very good. It was really quiet in there on Thursday night, a little more crowded on Friday but still easy to get any machine or get a seat at a BJ table. I found the slots by the elevators to be tight but they seemed a little better on the other side of the casino. My wife and I played for several hours and came out fairly even. Overall, a very nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel