The Eastside Cannery Hotel in Las Vegas is a very good choice for a stay in Las Vegas. We paid USD 99,00 for a room with 2 queens. We were on the 11th floor with a super view over the city towards south. The rooms are spacious and clean. We had 2 adjournings rooms with a connecting door, ideal for families. The hotel offers a extensive buffet with all kinds of food (Italian, Mexican, Oriental etc). If you get the players card (free) you get the buffet for usd 4,99 p.p. over 21, persons under 21 usd 6,99. The casino area looked fine, the entertainment was good, personal was friendly and helpful. The airport is very nearby, but does not cause any noice problems. You get a quiet nightsleep. In short: very recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas