Stayed over at the Eastside for two nights. Had a very pleasant stay and just what we needed – a comfortable room, away from the bustle of The Strip, yet be modern and clean.
They also had a decent gambling arena. Did not venture much else in the hotel. But from what we saw, it looked like a great deal.
A ride from the hotel to the airport costs around $40 including Tip (Aug 2014)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas