At this hotel you get a cooked to order breakfast, and I must say the chef making the omelets was stellar. Five pans going at once and the omelets were perfect. So tasty, not all fluffy and full of air like some omelets you get at many restaurants.
Breakfast dining area itself was really bad. . Whoever designed it should be fired as the "traffic flow" was the worst. The staff had to cut into the guest line to take items to the buffet and to take dirty dishes back. Coffee/juice area had no place to put your food tray while you got your drinks and guests bumping into each other because of horrible traffic flow.
But as far as the staff, it was all hands on deck as everyone was working hard to help the guests and do the best they could with this poor design. Impressive.
Housekeeping: very good and room perfectly clean. Although one day forgot to leave any towels, which was discovered after getting out of the shower.
Room does not have a safe, which I bet all other hotels in Las Vegas do. A major shortcoming.
Bed & linen was great, but worst pillows ever, but lots of them. Like big marshmallows. Sleep on your back and your chin is on your chest. Talk about a crick in the neck! I went to Target and bought some decent pillows. So if you stay here bring your own pillow.
Hotel had lots of construction going on. Outside spa was closed. This should have been mentioned when making the reservation.
Overall a nice hotel and clean nice rooms, just bring your own pillow.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas Hotel
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas hotel is in prime location near the Las Vegas Convention Center, Sands Expo and close to the famous “Strip”. The location paired with the large variety of amenities make Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas hotel a great choice for both leisure and business travelers. The all-suite hotel proudly offers spacious two-room suite accommodations. Each beautiful suite features a private bedroom and separate living room, dining/working table, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, wet bar, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Guests are invited to a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary drinks in the evening at the Manager’s Reception. The on-site Restaurant, the Fountain Grille Restaurant, serves lunch and dinner in a casual setting. Room Service is also available daily for guests. Business travelers love the convenience of the business center, meeting rooms, printing and copying service and audio/visual equipment rental available. The hotel also offers guests access to the on-site fitness center, indoor pool and sundeck. Guests of the Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas hotel enjoy nearby attractions such as the Las Vegas Strip, Fashion Show Mall, Fremont Street Experience, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.