“Food and service went above and beyond!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sinatra

Sinatra
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Encore Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
(702) 770-8000
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Wynn Boulevard
Transit: Las Vegas Transit, 24 hours daily.
Description: At Sinatra, the fine Italian restaurant inside Encore, Steve Wynn has created a tribute to the man who was equal parts colleague, legend and friend. Chef Theo Schoenegger, formerly of Patina in Los Angeles, crafts a culinary homage to Ol" Blue Eyes that showcases the signature flavors of Italy. For reservations of parties of 6 or larger, please contact Wynn and Encore Restaurant and Show Reservations toll free at: 1-888-320-7110.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Food and service went above and beyond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

From the time we walked in, we were treated like a prized customer (and believe me, we've "just average" people!)! The waiter was very attentive...the bread was wonderful, the food even better (I ordered the lasagne...the best ever!). They brought my husband a special dessert for his birthday...the chocolate lollipops...OMG, loved them!! At the end, our waiter presented a CD to the other couple and my husband and I of the music playing in the restaurant...very nice!

Visited December 2012

85% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“Frank Would Be Proud, Great Food, Hip Joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Las Vegas is known for upscale restaurants and entertainment. At Sinatra, a fine dining eatery in the Encore Hotel and Casino, the two mix beautifully. My wife and I stayed at the Encore recently, so we decided to give Sinatra a try. The Encore Concierge was able to get us a great corner booth on a Saturday night, another reward for frequent visits to the Wynn/Encore properties.

The dining room is really well done and has a quiet charm that many big and famous places in Vegas lack. Service was superb and the meal was perfect. I was pretty hungry by the time we settled into the booth for cocktails, so we ordered the Panzanella con Granchio appetizer (jumbo lump blue crab, brioche croutons, tomato, cucumber, tomato fonduta) to accompany the famous Sinatra Smash cocktail, a crazy mix of black berries and Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey. My wife chose the Pollo (free range organic chicken breast, forest mushrooms, gnocchi, Marsala sauce) and I got the Bistecca (16 oz. New York strip steak, red wine sauce). Both entres were excellent. In a steak crazy town, this offering ranked right up there with the best steaks I have eaten in Vegas. Wife loved the fresh chicken too.

The most impressive aspect of the dinner and the service, was the fact that our meals were served relatively quickly and at absolutely the right temperature, hot and flavorful. Not over-hot heat-lamp busy-restaurant style. And what great Italian eatery doesn't feature coffee and espresso. Hot, strong and deeply flavorful just begins to describe the espresso. For desert we had the (very fresh) mixed berries with coconut gelato. Perfect end to a great dining experience.

Framed photos of Frank, and even his Academy Award, From Here to Eternity, class up the joint. The chandeliers and decor hark back to an earlier age and the bar is something right out of a classic movie. We highly recommend Sinatra, both the restaurant and the music. You will have a swinging good time.

• Visited November 2012
Kingman, Arizona
“Great music, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Well prepared food, we shared an appetizer, and a pasta, before an entree. Plenty of food, but room for desert.
Excellent service, wonderful wine list and wine service.

Visited December 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Upscale Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Encore the first week of December and had the pleasure of dining at Sinatra. Everything about this restaurant is fabulous. The room itself is beautiful and the service is superb. Even the smallest detail is beyond what you would expect. The napkins were so beautiful I asked if i could purchase some! I ordered Lasagna Bolonese and it was by far the best I have ever had.
The entire staff made us feel so special. We are looking forward to returning in spring because there is a gorgeous patio for outdoor dining.
Although a bit pricey, this restaurant is a must!!

• Visited December 2012
San Diego, California
“Pure Italian dining at a price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Lets not mince words...Sinatra at Steve Winns ENCORE hotel in Vegas is top notch. The service is top notch, as the entire ENCORE hotel is noted for and it carries through to their dining venues as well. The restuarant is white table cloth with the waiters dressed in black who never to far away to answer any request.

Our dinner party amounted to 16 people and at $100 per person we trully enjoyed our experience. With a Grey Goose Martini to start the appetite, The food is prepared well with no complaints to be found. My date opted for the Ceaser salad with the seafood (lobster,clams, scallops and shrimp) Cioppino in a red sauce, which I tasted and it was delicious. I opted for the Ceaser salad with the braised veal Ossobuco "My Way" with risotto, delicious as well.

All in all a great place to have dinner with friends, the dining room is adorned with a large portrait of Ole Blue Eyes on the wall to compliment the atmosphere of exclusivity. Give it a try and enjoy the night you wont regret it,

• Visited December 2012