After waiting 40 minutes to check into a room my husband and I got into a room that was disgusting!!!! We had book a King Deluxe room that was suppose to be newly renovated and that was far from what we received. The night stands be badly scuffed, the vinyl was pealing off the walls, the vinyl had stuff splattered all over them especially by the trash cans, the desk had a dark top that had crusty stuff on it, the mirrors had water marks all over them, and the room was so noisey. When I called down to the front desk I was told that I did receive the King Deluxe room and it was one of the newly renovated rooms, but if I wanted to move rooms I would need to move to a 2 queen bed room. After not getting anywhere on the phone I went downstairs to the desk to get the new rooms keys and asked to talk to the manager. I showed the manager the pictures that I had just taken of the crusty substance on the desk, the stuff that was splattered all over the walls, water marks all over the mirrors, the extremely stained sitting chair in the room and the black stains on the sheets. When the manager came over to talk to me he brushed off the pictures (the ones that are attached with this review) like it didn't mean anything and told the girl at the front desk to move me into a different room. The manager then told me that "We are moving you into a upgraded room so you should be happy now." I wasn't looking for a upgraded room I just wanted a room that fell under the same desciption of what I had booked and an apology, but that was apparently to much to ask for. When my husband and I got into the new room I walked over to the curtains to close them and the shears were torn and there were stains all over the curtains. The sheets were at least clean but I didn't get the feeling that this was a room that I would want to take my shoes off in. The bathroom faucets were really tarnished and the cold water handle was leaking, but I didn't call down to complain because my husband and I had an event to be at in 30 minutes and I had to get ready. Later that night around 11pm when we were trying to fall asleep a jackhammer was being used in a construction site across the street. Construction the next morning which started at 4am. I didn't sleep. This is the second time our event has been held at Bally's and NEVER again will I ever go to another event at Bally's. You just can't trust your room will be cleaned!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally’s the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Strip. And what could be more timeless than playing The Price Is Right – Live! for fabulous prizes? This stage version of the classic television game show puts audience members in the middle of the action with all your favorite games from Plinko to the Showcase Showdown. As night falls, sophistication and showgirls await you at Jubilee!, the last authentic showgirl extravaganza in Vegas. Dining options at Bally’s include SEA The Thai Experience offering delicious cuisine from southeast Asia and the Bally’s Steakhouse. Gracious service is the hallmark of the indulgent Sterling Brunch, where caviar, sushi, lobster and other gourmet dishes are served along with premium champagne every Sunday. Just steps away you’ll find the luxurious Paris Las Vegas with its own brand of dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas