I stayed at Ballys Las Vegas for a week. I am a regular in Atlantic City and got a very good deal. I was scheduled to stay in the south tower and I was not happy with the reviews, so when ballys emailed me that I could upgrade to the north tower for $10 a night I jumped at it. I told the operator I needed a fridge for medical reasons & she put it in the notes. The room was ok but no fridge, I told the woman at the desk also , she ignored me. I had to use ice all week, so annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally’s the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Strip. And what could be more timeless than playing The Price Is Right – Live! for fabulous prizes? This stage version of the classic television game show puts audience members in the middle of the action with all your favorite games from Plinko to the Showcase Showdown. As night falls, sophistication and showgirls await you at Jubilee!, the last authentic showgirl extravaganza in Vegas. Dining options at Bally’s include SEA The Thai Experience offering delicious cuisine from southeast Asia and the Bally’s Steakhouse. Gracious service is the hallmark of the indulgent Sterling Brunch, where caviar, sushi, lobster and other gourmet dishes are served along with premium champagne every Sunday. Just steps away you’ll find the luxurious Paris Las Vegas with its own brand of dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas