We stayed at Bally's for five days in a basic room, upgraded to the North Tower. The South Tower hasn't been renovated yet, so if you have the option of upgrading, do so. It's only an extra ten bucks a day.
Our room was clean and in good shape. View wasn't magnificent but we didn't spend much time in there anyway.
The sink backed up a bit if you ran the shower and sink at the same time. More like a slow drainage issue than actually backing up.
Good location. Bellagio is right across the road, making for an easy trip to see the Fountain Show. It's connected to Paris.
There is a small corner store nearby (go out to the taxi area, walk to the right and you'll see it across the road at an intersection), which is a good spot to buy smokes and alcohol.
I actually enjoyed the Casino floor here. Might be that I'm partial to the colour orange though. lol
There is a Tequila Bar just off the Casino. It sucks. The 2 dollar Margaritas is only actually a 2 dollar lime margarita but they will charge you 3 for the strawberry; one of our party complained about this, the manager insisted the prices were listed correctly on the menu when they weren't. He outright told us it was a valid concern, apologized, and still charged us 3 bucks for them. A friend had a piece of their signage fall on them while sitting at a table next to the rail and the manager did nothing; it was supposed to be screwed into the top of the rail but it wasn't put in correctly by their staff. In fact after that point we all got the feeling their staff was avoiding us in an attempt to make us leave the restaurant. Management is inept there and outright rude.
Bally's however, I greatly enjoyed. It's nothing super fancy, but it was reasonably priced and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally’s the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Strip. And what could be more timeless than playing The Price Is Right – Live! for fabulous prizes? This stage version of the classic television game show puts audience members in the middle of the action with all your favorite games from Plinko to the Showcase Showdown. As night falls, sophistication and showgirls await you at Jubilee!, the last authentic showgirl extravaganza in Vegas. Dining options at Bally’s include SEA The Thai Experience offering delicious cuisine from southeast Asia and the Bally’s Steakhouse. Gracious service is the hallmark of the indulgent Sterling Brunch, where caviar, sushi, lobster and other gourmet dishes are served along with premium champagne every Sunday. Just steps away you’ll find the luxurious Paris Las Vegas with its own brand of dining, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas