Please avoid this hotel, it was a disaster. Our business group was here for a convention and the room was booked for us on the Las Vegas end. We couldn't believe how disgusting the rooms were, and everything else in town was booked. There was no internet service, there was no maid service for an entire week, on a business trip! We had to buy towles at the mall it was THAT bad. The rooms were dirty, they smelled, and the air conditioning was broken for six days in Las Vegas!
Everyone complained, the hotel was so subpar we couldn't even laugh about it. Our company terminated business with the travel agent who booked us there.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel
- Homestead Suites Las Vegas
- Homestead Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Midtown
- Las Vegas Homestead
- Las Vegas Homestead Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern studio styled accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and separate workspace; 1.5 miles from the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.