“excellent helpful people” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown

You added Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3045 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #127 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Grants Pass, Oregon
“excellent helpful people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

All of the staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind, especially Johnny,Josh and Hope. The place was affordable, clean and pleasant. Across from Sunrise Hospital, it was convenient. They offered us a discount after finding out we had family in the hospital and changed the billing. Always a smile, which was appreciated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that location across the street from the hospital was beneficial for you. Also that the excellent service of our staff was so appriciated. I have printed your survey and will share with all the staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

You cant beat this hotel for the price and location! Staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was just fine and everything was in good working order. The grounds are well kept and there is plenty of parking. If you are on a budget or would like to spend your $ on other things in LV, you would be hard pressed to find a better bang for your buck.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Michael - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and the hotel overall. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Grants Pass, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

For the past several years, I've stayed here 2-3X per year whenever I come to town to visit my Mom. The rooms are consistently comfortable, clean, and complete, and the staff are consistently friendly and helpful. My last stay in April was particularly excellent. I was here for a week, this time to help my Mom with a medical emergency. The staff, especially Johnny, were very flexible and compassionate with changes I had to make. They made a difficult time less stressful, and my room truly felt like a home away from home.

Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My daughter had a stay at Homestead Suites when she had to have surgery for my 1 year-old grandson. There was a mix-up with the hospital and therefore, changed all plans. She ended up being short on funds and was terribly frantic. The baby crying and not sure what was going on either was quite upset.

Angeline at the front desk was such a big help and didn't even complain about the baby crying and waited on my daughter patiently. She then helped me via the phone several times with recommendations on where to get my daughter food and was very calm and understanding and willing to go the extra mile to make sure my daughter's needs were met and that she could get a good nights rest prior to the surgery.

Angeline, which I hope that is correct, you are the BOMB! and I can tell that you enjoy your job and are very much appreciated, at the least, by our family.. I am writing this review in hopes that your boss will see it and commend you on the great job you are doing. I have been in the customer service work for all my life and know when someone is sincere and that this could not have been an isolated act of kindness. Keep up the good work. And, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. The Meadows and The Price Family

Room Tip: Let the front desk know and I am sure they will be able to give great recommendations, expeciall if...
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Pros:

Elevator
Fridge
Freezer
Microwave
Laundry room
4 deep dresser drawers
Good size closets
Near a mall, restaurants & stores

Cons:
Very hard uncomfortable bed
Fridge hadn't been cleaned
No cups
Only 2 hangers

I won't be returning to this hotel. A good night's sleep is important. I already have bad back pain. I don't want it worse by sleeping on a hard bed.

• Stayed April 2013
STUDIO CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very nice and quiet hotel off the vegas strip that is pet friendly. will stay here again. staff was fantastic when we asked for 2 extra pillows, they had them to us in minutes. clean, love it that there are many nearby stores and minutes from the vegas strip but without all the usual traffic and noise.

Room Tip: very quiet and pet friendly
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown? Share your experiences!